So about asking a girl to hang out...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2009
Okay so I met a girl that I want to hang out with outside of work. I've only been able to talk to her a couple of times. Would asking her to goto a Bible Study(At a friends house, not like a church or something). Would that freak her out or something, would I better off asking her to goto the church I goto before the Bible Study?

B

Bobbyking

Hi
Engage in clean fun activities that promote the purity of Christ and His Love. I assume that you have a liking for her which is good but get your priorities right too... Help her to grow and mature in Christ among all things, girls like such things And lead her towards God. Have fun!

Going to a bible study grp or church is fine, if you ask my opinion.

J

Jullianna

dot, you didn't tell us whether she was a christian and whether you'd discussed matters of faith with her yet. If she's not and/or you haven't, it might be a bit much to start off with. Do something simple and fun first. :) If she's a christian and you think she'd be interested in that though, go for it. :)

D

djness

Okay so I met a girl that I want to hang out with outside of work. I've only been able to talk to her a couple of times. Would asking her to goto a Bible Study(At a friends house, not like a church or something). Would that freak her out or something, would I better off asking her to goto the church I goto before the Bible Study?
Why do you want to "hang out" with her?

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Why do you want to "hang out" with her?
He cries in the corner where nobody sees
He's the kid with the story
No one would believe
He prays every night
"Dear God won't you please
Could you send someone here
Who will love me?"

Who will love me for me
Not for what I have done
Or what I will become
Who will love me for me
'Cause nobody has shown me what love
What love really means

-Lyrics by J.J. Heller

He wants to hang out for something worth more than a kingdom of jewels and everything else this world has to offer.

The only promise God gives us in this life is Love. It is not just a gift it is an ability.

J

Jullianna

That's a great start! :) I truly wish you well. Be confident, but not clingy ;)

L

lightbliss

I agree with Jullianna.