so I'm Nate..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nate92

I don't know what I'm doing on here haha..
I've never tried online chat room stuff. So here we go!
The Breakdown:
-Musician born and bred
-Ambitious, driven, resourceful, but occasionally clumsy (physically and verbally)
-Work. A lot. 6 to 7 days a week.
-Spontaneous, little to no regard for the social norm I believe good things take time but the best things can happen all at once
-If you don't love Peter Jackson, Myazaki, and Christopher Nolen we can't talk
-I'm a bit of a nerd, I like some video games but I'm not an avid gamer. I do have a bi weekly hangout with my guys and we play Pathfinder (dungeons and dragons)
-And I'm a bit nervous about trying this online thing haha.

There you go. :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nate, hello and welcome to CC. To enter the actual chat rooms, click the blue "chat now" button at the top of your log-in page. I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site! :)

B

butterfly712

Hello Nate,and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

amanda06

Sep 25, 2014
Hi Welcome to the cc God bless you :)

B

bluebirdchaser

It's good to have you here, Nate! Dude, gamer buddies! (virtual high five) I'm a bit of a noob still, but I'm I've been in the Game's club at my school for about two years. We use the GURPs system, though I think some of them use Path finders too :D Gotta love that Myazaki. Also, you may be interested in the music forum as well with the musicianship. I hope you like it here :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here.

O

OzDavo34

Hi Nate
Amen
God bless
welcome I have been here a week
& am loving it

Great to have you here maybe we can share some ambitious ideas about spreading the love & word of God through music & education

And Remember always God is great

God bless
OzDavo34