So I'm reading about the end times

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

imfinallyfree

Banned
Dec 17, 2013
822
7
0
And there are reference to saints,I thought that they died a long time ago,if they are at the end times are they in the world now? with super powers and stuff to heal people and fly and stuff? You'd think that they'd have made the news.

I have been out of the loop for maybe 20 yrs but I did a search and didn't find anything,where are they at?can I meet them? Do they give autographs?I want them all to autograph a shirt for me,how many are there? Are they like the X-Men where they all have different powers?

What's the proper etiquette when meeting saints?

Thanks for your help
 
You are more than right to be skeptical.

Since God had people write in the Bible, "Hey, you guys don't know much, at all, about that time." So it always amazes me how all these "Arm Chair Theologian" seem to be able to pinpoint even the most minute details... and its exact timing... of that time God has already told us we are not going to know.