So starting tomorrow:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Only just noticed this thread - what a great idea.

I’ve been losing weight since May so far I’ve lost 16 pound.

GG. Not sure what works for you. For me
I down loaded a calorie counting app where you scan bar codes and weight other stuff to work out the calories.

I also have a fit bit and linked it to the app.

I found out last week I have a rare heart issue probably genetic. The QT wave (on ECG) is abnormal so I’m more prone to Arrhythmias and sudden slowing down or speeding up of heart. So that’s given me an incentive to lose some more.

I could do with losing another 11 to 18 pound.

I swapped sugary treats for pineapple, grapes, picked onions (love then!). Also frozen yoghurt for ice cream.

I absolutely love green olives and because they have a salt taste, I’m finding I don’t crave salty snacks.

I drink mostly decaf tea and herbal tea.
But if in town I might get a skinny which is less calories.

Also I discovered a place called ITSU in town which makes amazing healthy tasty food. 🙂 much better than McDonald’s.

https://www.itsu.com/menu/