So what are the real reasons that you're looking for a husband/wife?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 4, 2009
One of my best friends asked me this question, and I thought it was a good question to think about think about and here's some of the stuff I came up with.

I want someone to love me(Though I'll defeniatly be loving her back)
I'm looking for some very deep fellowship with a woman.(non-sexual type)
A partner to help me serve God with.
A woman to grow closer to God with.
Someone to be on my side, and by my side.
Sex(After marriage obviously)

What about you guys?

B

BlueAngel

Someone I can be myself with, without worrying what he thinks, because I know he loves me. (And of course, I'll be loving him the same way).
Someone who won't lie to me, who'll respect others... etc.
Someone who I can "grow up" with (in godly ways).

B

Be_Evergreen

That is a good question...

-To have someone who I can talk to about anything.
-To have someone to be physically close with. The cuddling, the kissing, all that jazz. (When a man and a woman love each other very much....)
-To have someone with whom I can spiritually connect is essential. I didn't grow up in a house where it was "safe" to talk about God with anyone except my older brother (who became a role model for me and my faith), and I want to share that safety with someone, to bring up God and our Faith, and to pray together. I mean, we can connect with people in different ways spiritually, but finding someone who believes in a similar way to how you do, that I feel would truly be a gift from God.
- To have someone to truly connect to, as one human being to another. We form these connections with everyone we meet, but that romantic relationship is something different entirely.

C

Crossfire

I've known from a very young age that I would one day marry. What I didn't know is that it would take this long. *lol* I could have settled long ago however, I have always felt this inner sense of destiny as if God had something important planned for my life which is why I never settled. The last thing I want to do is marry someone who is very self centered who insists that the entire marriage revolve around her wants and her needs rather than seeking out the will of God for our lives. This is why some time now I've felt that my future wife would somehow tie into God's over all plan. Unfortunately, it's hard to find sound biblical teaching among today's Christians that, Once Saved, our lives are no longer own but God's thus we put our wants and needs on the back burner, putting our trust in God's word that if we put Him and His will before our own, He promises to meet our every need. So far He has yet to fail to do so.

Last edited:
G

GreenNnice

One of my best friends asked me this question, and I thought it was a good question to think about think about and here's some of the stuff I came up with.

I want someone to love me(Though I'll defeniatly be loving her back)
I'm looking for some very deep fellowship with a woman.(non-sexual type)
A partner to help me serve God with.
A woman to grow closer to God with.
Someone to be on my side, and by my side.
Sex(After marriage obviously)

What about you guys?
---
Keep on mayerializing yourself with good God stuff, dothack, you're well on your way to God's greatest glory for Him :). And you will be, dotdude, Christ Bro. ,be soo blessed.

I dont need to speak a thing here, above reasons show a newness of maturity, my fine prinny disgaea , friend :)

May 4, 2009
It's a Prinny, Disgaea is the game series the Prinny came from.

G

GreenNnice

It's a Prinny, Disgaea is the game series the Prinny came from.
---
Oh, is that a rpg game, dothackprinny? Disgaea ?

I used to play D&D growing up, in fact, made up.my own campaigns, being the dungeonmaster, for friends to go through.

G

GreenNnice

This explains what they are in the games...

Prinny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And as you can probably tell, this isn't a Christian video game series.
----
You decide with God then, when you want to change your avatar to a new one identifying your new direction and decisión to follow Jesus, dothack0, you do it. :)

Prinny, whip a way, panties, overcome this , dothack0, and, it will be one more battle of yours given to your Lord and Saviour, may the Holy Spirit dwell inside you to bring you new, Dear Lord...Amen.

God is your way, dh0, mine too, everyone's in fact and we want that way unobtrused with things that stop us from following Him through our life as He gently and strongly and Lovingly guides, and there is NO whip, with how He leads. :)

Thx for info on prinny, too, my fine dothack0, Christ bro, friend :)

May 4, 2009
I just find the prinnies cute and funny, I never said anything about likeing their back story.

Besides, I never even played Prinny 2.

G

GreenNnice

I just find the prinnies cute and funny, I never said anything about likeing their back story.

Besides, I never even played Prinny 2.
---
Dothack0, that Prinny looks like a servant of God to.me now, ready for assignment.

Keep on the straight and narrow, it is easy to lose balance and fall

path .

off the
And lose track where you at or who you is , and,, Satan will try to lovely come in and help you find out your identity but IF you got Jesus in you you can repel him because Jesus took care of Satan's ultimate fate (forevermore burning in Hell) long ago on an óle rugged cross :)

God bless your 'walk,' bro :)

Feb 21, 2012
Companionship
Someone to helop me grow in the Lord.
Someone to give good advice.

B

BlueAngel

I want someone to make me dinner. :p
LOL! Anyone could do that... but do you want it done well?
Haha...there are a lot of people who can do that.
(Not to be conceited, but I'm among them... I inherited THAT talent from my dad :p)