So where do you go to meet other Christian Singles?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

Forgiven66

Okay being single and over 25, and a Christian, is really trying when most churches are geared toward families. From what I have seen few churches have any activities or ministery for singles. So does anyone have any advice or ideas on where to go meet other Christian Singles (in my case especially those of the fairer sex)?

R

REDMama

Christians are everywhere in disguise, we learn to not judge by outward appearance or in a moment, a first meeting or introduction or a good or bad moment in life

Starbucks, in my opinion and feeling is a good environment compared to some other places you can choose to be these days. Even if you don't like, don't want, or cannot afford their coffee it is free, with comfortable chairs, wi-fi internet hook-up, and warm and air conditioned. You can enjoy without spending a dollar and meet new people, and find out if they are christians, or recruit them and lead them to christian faith.

Ok, not something I would do, too bold, but maybe you or lots of others on this earth are, more outgoing and bold.

Good Luck.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Okay being single and over 25, and a Christian, is really trying when most churches are geared toward families. From what I have seen few churches have any activities or ministery for singles. So does anyone have any advice or ideas on where to go meet other Christian Singles (in my case especially those of the fairer sex)?
Hmm.... I went to a church that specifically catered to singles and young adults or newly married couples. It was The Rock in San Diego. We had close to 13,ooo people. But it was a rare bird. I would say... volunteer somewhere. Is there a world relief in your area? a Love Inc?

I always feel incredibly awkward with the people that "advertise" their singleness in here. For the most part we are all single, Kiwi_OT aside.