So

  • Thread starter Thread starter bamagirl2014
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Two threads and a blog on the exact same question the first day you joined?
 
Second and I didn't mean to.. I'm trying to figure out how to work it
 
The bible calls it fornication!!!

1st Cor 6:[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[13] Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
[18] Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Galatians 5:19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God
 
I'm 20 years old and ran into the same thing.I don't have anything better to give you then what's posted above. But I'm here to hopefuly help a Hart. If you love him/ her it's going to get hard your going to get tested by God. sex Befor getting married is against the bible.... I loved her was supposed to get married to her but because I had made that type of interaction with her I failed and I lost her with no chance to fix it. First came jealously then anger I went to my pastor Leon vandyke really great pastor and told him my story he asked me questions and told me I needed to make walls, boundarys. Iwould suggest you start with that I dident and I failed both God and my girl leaving me heart broken with regrets. You can succeed ! But be truthful with God and everynight pray and lift his name for he will forgive you and the one to help you see clearly. Hope something I've said will help you. Message me if you ever need help.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am engaged and pregnant. So obviously I am sexual active.. But he calls me his wife and I call him my husband.. Is this still sin?? Were common law married
 
Sin is sin no matter how you dice it or chop it up, common law marriage is not bible

Matthew 19:6] Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.


What you have to do is read the bible because that is his word and his plan for everybody!! Amen, man has to repent to start cleaning up instead of continuing in darkness (sin) What you did is not sin!!! neither is drinking or smoking, etc. It is for sinners. No sin for a sinner because that is what sinners do is mess up. It is not for the righteous to do we that are born of God know better.
 
Last edited:
Well! It is like using a perfume, a lotion, before any want to purchase it...

Time has shown me it served for nothing and marriage, without love, serve too little too.
:(