Soldier Lights Himself On Fire

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Maybe you are right.I'm not serious enough.I tried.many years ago.I once wrote a letter to Netanyahu.Not e-mail.It's a paper letter.I don't even know if the letter appeared in front of himAt that time, he was not the current prime minister..But it seems to be meaningless and useless.
Movements begin very unsuspecting. But the one thing that is true of every movement is that someone gives voice to what a large number of people are already thinking. I was willing to hear your voice. If you don't give voice to your ideas, one thing is for sure...nobody will hear even if they are listening.

Dec 3, 2023
Movements begin very unsuspecting. But the one thing that is true of every movement is that someone gives voice to what a large number of people are already thinking. I was willing to hear your voice. If you don't give voice to your ideas, one thing is for sure...nobody will hear even if they are listening.
I wrote the letter on the computer.And then print it out.I sent the letter to the Israeli embassy for Netanyahu.But the strange thing is,I can't find the original letter I wrote in my computer.But I found something else very strange.I'll post that thing later.Because I am using a mobile phone now.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I wrote the letter on the computer.And then print it out.I sent the letter to the Israeli embassy for Netanyahu.But the strange thing is,I can't find the original letter I wrote in my computer.But I found something else very strange.I'll post that thing later.Because I am using a mobile phone now.
Just a hint...writing to a politician doesn't produce change. Becoming the politician might.

Dec 3, 2023
Just a hint...writing to a politician doesn't produce change. Becoming the politician might.
Under the folder where I remember to store my letters on my computer.I found this picture,But I didn't find my original file.

godlovesbanner. This is the name of this picture.Very strange name.I don't remember that I was downloading this picture on my computer. godlovesbanner.jpg
I remember a long time ago.It seems to be 2007. I have seen many ancient soldiers holding a banner,It's just that there's nothing written on the banner.The ancient soldiers I saw were between fantasy and reality.But I'm sure it's not an illusion,Because nobody around me saw them except me.And people walking pass through their bodies.I am not sure if I call it as a ghost.

Become a politician?I don't know how and I don't want to be a politician.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Under the folder where I remember to store my letters on my computer.I found this picture,But I didn't find my original file.

godlovesbanner. This is the name of this picture.Very strange name.I don't remember that I was downloading this picture on my computer. View attachment 261592
I remember a long time ago.It seems to be 2007. I have seen many ancient soldiers holding a banner,It's just that there's nothing written on the banner.The ancient soldiers I saw were between fantasy and reality.But I'm sure it's not an illusion,Because nobody around me saw them except me.And people walking pass through their bodies.I am not sure if I call it as a ghost.

Become a politician?I don't know how and I don't want to be a politician.
My point is, be the change you desire. I can't stand the ideology of Obama, but he told his followers...we are the ones we have been waiting for. His meaning was that if you want to change things, get busy. Don't wait for someone else.