Some VERY unusual exciting earth shaking recent earthquake connections from Alaska

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2012
Can you explain please why you would think that the second most powerful earthquake in recorded history occurring on Good Friday does not have divine meaning? And the connection between the 4,000 megatons released in an instant being comparable to the total megatonage of the Nuclear arsenals of the USA at times during the Cold War? Can you defend why you don't think it is a reasonable argument to compare the two as being a warning from God against nations being willing to resort to destruction of the world rather than work out their issues? 4,000 MT earthquake = 4,000 MT nuclear arsenals
Either Peter or Paul was in a prison and praying when an earthquake was sent by God through HIs angels to release them. There was an earthquake sent by God when the earthly life of Christ ended outside the gates of Jerusalem if I'm not mistaken, and/or an earthquake that angels used to roll away the stone at the entrance to His tomb. Why do you think that the second largest earthquake in this area occurring some 50 years later two months before the same date of March 27th, which was the day of Resurrection in 2016 is not a connection? The 7.1 quake also occurred on January 25th just before March 25, which was Good Friday in 2016. Also, the quake here in 2014 in September or October was just before the re-release of the movie "Left Behind" and I heard the words, "Left Behind" in my mind as the quake hit, not even being aware of the movie. Come on, brothahhh-- get it together...
DO THE MATH!!
Lol for one thing, those events had INCREDIBLY obvious connections. Your Alaska theory on the other hand, doesn't have any obvious connections.
The Paris attacks happened on my birthday. Is it some crazy sign from God that I should go to the Middle East and kill terrorists or move to Paris? No, that doesn't make any sense.

So your SECOND largest earthquake (Note that it isn't the largest on record, which might have had some kind of meaning had it been the largest but I still doubt it) had a similar number to atomic bombs, and was also on Good Friday, so what? It has no meaning. You know what else happened on Good Friday? People died in car accidents. It's not a sign that God didn't love those people. People died from lung cancer on Good Friday. That's not a sign that there is a crazy cancerous plague coming.

We were warned 2,000 years ago that the end was coming and we are warned through VERY OBVIOUS events here and there (Israel becoming a nation again).

I'm afraid a state that has 500 earthquakes a day....having an earthquake...is not one of those signs.

The only reason why I care is because this claim makes the rest of us look crazy. I understand this is the conspiracy forum, but there's a difference between theories like the 9/11 conspiracy and the Lizard People conspiracy, and that's clear evidence pointing to conspiracy.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
This one I found interesting:

An elder in the Pentecostal Church at Moss, Norway, Martin Andersen, heard the following prophecy in 1937, in Moss:*

‘When oil comes out of the North Sea and along the Norwegian coast, things will begin to happen, and the return of Jesus is approaching.’*

When these words had been proclaimed, people stood up in the congregation and asked the man to sit down and not speak such nonsense. In 1937 it was indeed nonsense to talk about oil being pumped along the Norwegian coast. Today all the world’s big oil companies are pumping oil along the coast of Norway. Norway is the world’s second greatest exporter of oil - after Saudi Arabia.*
Christians prophesy all the time...
Amazing that they moved Revelations to the "Conspiracy and corruption" forum

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Lol for one thing, those events had INCREDIBLY obvious connections. Your Alaska theory on the other hand, doesn't have any obvious connections.
The Paris attacks happened on my birthday. Is it some crazy sign from God that I should go to the Middle East and kill terrorists or move to Paris? No, that doesn't make any sense.

So your SECOND largest earthquake (Note that it isn't the largest on record, which might have had some kind of meaning had it been the largest but I still doubt it) had a similar number to atomic bombs, and was also on Good Friday, so what? It has no meaning. You know what else happened on Good Friday? People died in car accidents. It's not a sign that God didn't love those people. People died from lung cancer on Good Friday. That's not a sign that there is a crazy cancerous plague coming.

We were warned 2,000 years ago that the end was coming and we are warned through VERY OBVIOUS events here and there (Israel becoming a nation again).

I'm afraid a state that has 500 earthquakes a day....having an earthquake...is not one of those signs.

The only reason why I care is because this claim makes the rest of us look crazy. I understand this is the conspiracy forum, but there's a difference between theories like the 9/11 conspiracy and the Lizard People conspiracy, and that's clear evidence pointing to conspiracy.
Revelations and end times preparation is not a "conspiracy theory" but was one of the core teachings of Christ and the Apostles... I'm going to ask the administrator to put this discussion in a different forum since calling the Word of God a conspiracy theory dishonors it..."there will be earthquakes in diverse places..."

So, let's bring in the big guns... GOOD FRIDAY, 33 A.D: GOOD FRIDAY: approx. 33 AD: "At noon, darkness fell across the whole land until 3:00 O clock. (Many people mocked the LORD, just as He predicted they would do in end times) they mocked, at least until the moment of the end of the earthly life of Christ when He cried out to His Father in Heaven: "At that moment, the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple, was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook. , rocks split apart (a reference to atoms splitting) and tombs opened." (Matt. 27:45 & 51-52)

EASTER: 33 A.D: (3 DAYS LATER)

"Early on Sunday morning, as the new day was dawning Mary Magdalene and the other Mary, went out to visit the tomb.
Suddenly, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the LORD came down from Heaven." (Matt. 28:1-2).

We can see here that GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER (Resurrection Day) are both Heralded by great earthquakes implemented by Angels. Can a God who can part the Red Sea not part the earth?

Jan 24, 2012
Revelations and end times preparation is not a "conspiracy theory" but was one of the core teachings of Christ and the Apostles... I'm going to ask the administrator to put this discussion in a different forum since calling the Word of God a conspiracy theory dishonors it..."there will be earthquakes in diverse places..."

So, let's bring in the big guns... GOOD FRIDAY, 33 A.D: GOOD FRIDAY: approx. 33 AD: "At noon, darkness fell across the whole land until 3:00 O clock. (Many people mocked the LORD, just as He predicted they would do in end times) they mocked, at least until the moment of the end of the earthly life of Christ when He cried out to His Father in Heaven: "At that moment, the curtain in the sanctuary of the Temple, was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook. , rocks split apart (a reference to atoms splitting) and tombs opened." (Matt. 27:45 & 51-52)

EASTER: 33 A.D: (3 DAYS LATER)

"Early on Sunday morning, as the new day was dawning Mary Magdalene and the other Mary, went out to visit the tomb.
Suddenly, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the LORD came down from Heaven." (Matt. 28:1-2).

We can see here that GOOD FRIDAY and EASTER (Resurrection Day) are both Heralded by great earthquakes implemented by Angels. Can a God who can part the Red Sea not part the earth?
K first of all, Resurrection Day IS NOT Easter. Jesus was dead for THREE days and nights. Next, rocks splitting apart is not a reference to atoms splitting apart. It's a reference to rocks splitting apart.

How in the WORLD did you get an admin to move this thread?

P

prodigal

Christians prophesy all the time...
Amazing that they moved Revelations to the "Conspiracy and corruption" forum
i-agree-we-need-a-new-forum-for-posts-such-as-these..
Any-ideas-for-the-name-of-the-new-forum??
i-dont-think-you'd-appreciate-the-names-that-come-to-my-mind..