Something about me is Jesus!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 20, 2023
55 Aralia St
I will, naturally, start at the point when Jesus came into my life.
That was 10:28am Sat. April 28th (Anzac Day holiday weekend in Australia, where I live in a northern suburb of Darwin NT Australia, postcode 0810, which covers about 20 'burbs.
Even though I initially bought 'Fire Insurance's, i.e. 'accept Jesus into your heart so you don't go to hell's salvation message I became a son of God because my heart to receive Jesus was true and sincere. I chose to believe and God honoured my choice, Thank you Father, (and don't make the mistake of trying to be too familiar with Father. He IS the Head of the House and there is a boundary of respect and fear of the Lord that we should all recognise and respect, for the sake of the quality of our relationship with him.

Enough to start a conversation ...

May the Father who gives all good things bless you who read this with wisdom and understanding of, through and about who our God is ...

Jepethiel (Bruce Steel)
servant of the saints.