Something fun (essay)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rosyshine

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2017
122
15
18
I'd like to hear your stories -
Would you share a time or two that God has come through for you in a surprising way?
I'll share one:
Maybe a year ago, I was driving when a thought randomly came to me to pray about parking, so I prayed for God to show me where to park. I sensed I needed to turn into a certain parking lot. Immediately after I parked and got out, a man said, "need a ticket?"
I turned. He said he'd paid for more time than he needed, and that I could use the rest of his parking time, which saved me money.
As I took the parking voucher, I looked up and saw that his baseball cap had "Jesus" written on the front! :)
This encouragement, which I believe was from God, made my day and more. It also reminded me that He cares about the details and the "little things" of life.
 
Cool story, God is good and yes He also cares about the little things.