Something I NEED To say about myself

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hey, guys. I want you all to know while I DO honestly believe in God, when it comes to scripture, I can't spout it off. Also, I may sometimes talk like I'm better than you guys. I'm not. Never have been, never will be. And, I know I'm talking down about myself, but, I am not as smart when it comes to the bible as some of you are. Granted, I'm smart, but not a philosopher. I try to put my 2 cents in, and that's fine too. Also, as you've noticed, I feel like I have to take things you say out of context. I'll try not to. And one last thing. I'll never again try to explain what I THINK you guys mean in your posts. You know what you mean, and that's all that matters. As my all time favorite movie character Forrest Gump would say,"that's all I have to say about that....."