Something Odd about me - is this bad?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlackTigress777

Well the good thing is, I actually got a clear answer...all it took was....common sense..and a bit of science...I'm actually a bit embarrassed because the answer was a bit simple..... :/

But now that I know (at least I believe I do) I would like to thank everyone who helped me out. :)

N

nonicknametouse

When making a dicision that you are not sure of just ask yourself what your motives are and will it benifit you or others according to God's word. Always pray before you make any dicision, especially big ones. The Lord knows your heart and will guide you. We are not perfect and sometimes we will not make the right dicision, but it will teach us for the next one we need to make.

Jan 11, 2013
Well the good thing is, I actually got a clear answer...all it took was....common sense..and a bit of science...I'm actually a bit embarrassed because the answer was a bit simple..... :/

But now that I know (at least I believe I do) I would like to thank everyone who helped me out. :)
The best answers are quite like that :)