Something scary happened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Maybe it's God's way of telling you He doesn't want you doing those cards anymore.. Just a thought.. :) After all, they ARE kind of disturbing.. lol
I'd go see a doctor immediately. It makes me think of a seizure. I could be wrong, but that's the first thought I had. A nurse over the phone isn't enough. You need a doctor and to have some tests done.

And God did not cause it to happen over a card game. That's ridiculous and borders on blasphemy on God's character.

It's not that God curses anyone because of their 'cards', it's more that person taking themselves out from under God's protection when they 'card'. Sin leaves a loophole satan loves to take hold of. And while it will never unsave you, it will leave you a servant to it until it is confessed and rebuked.

I'll pray on it and ask him to take xesire away if it doesnt please. I highly dout its the cards a lot of them give glory to God I draw Jesus quite often
John 14:12-14New International Version (NIV)

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Who will do them?

YOU will do them.

There's a lot of things YOU need to turn away from DESPITE the 'desire'. Desire is flesh and you my friend have fed the flesh and even tho you've recanted you haven't turned away from it yet. You're going to have fleshly desires up until the point it dies. God does not hocus pocus take them away. By consciously filling our spirit with His we leave ever less room for the flesh and thus we subdue it with perseverance until it's gone. But no, time has come for YOU to stop this namby pamby 'well if God takes away the desire ok' attitude and for YOU to put away ALL the 'cards' in your life that you are hanging on to. And let me tell you that even tho you try to drop them, they're not going to fall from your fingers without a fight. It's time to man up and put on your warrior chaps my friend. And you can start with the cards and that avatar.