Something that's been on my mind lately

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Something that's been on my mind since the Living Your Enemies thread got heated like the fires of hell, I wanted to share what I learned about loving your enemies that I read somewhere. Can't remember where, but here it is:

I read that you NEED to love your enemies like God loves them. We were enemies of God before He paid the ultimate sacrifice for us. I read that also, of course you have to pray for them no matter if you want to or not. God wants us to do good to them. Even if you're not ever going to see/talk to them anymore. If they persecuted you in the friendship fine. Pray for them. It is hard for us to do that, but with His help we can do it.

I'm not going to spout scripture, cause you all know it. It's in Matthew. Read it yourself and just meditate on it. God will show you the way.