something to encourage your heart with.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrotherG

Dear life I want you to be encouraged, saideth the Lord your God. I know your going to face many trials in this coming year. but be steadfast unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord. their maybe times when some may not hear you. But encourage yourself in the Lord. and know that he cares for you as his child. You are great in the kingdom of God. He said eyes has not seen, ears have not heard, neither has it enter in the hearts of men the things which God has prepared for them that love him. Hold to your faith Don't let go of God's hand. Keep believing, Keep trusting in his most holy Faith. And know that he cares for you. Do you not know how special you are in God.Your made in his image and in his likeness. Stay strong in the Lord and don't give up. God has great things for you this year. Keep on, keeping on. and know he gives his Angels charge over you. No weapon that Satan brings against you will ever last. Or cause you to give up. keep your hands in God's unchanging hands. And watch as the Lord do great things through you in this coming year of the Lord. by the leading of his Holy Spirit. I give you this encouragement to you as a Father has given to his son. Live life to the fullest and know I'm with you always, even through the ends of time.

P.S. God said he loves you.

BrotherG