L
LeoLion
Guest
I've got to share a few things here. I believe most christians haven't studied the word of God enough to even know who they are in Christ. I'd like to share a few of them. I guess sometimes I might come across as critical because of the way I was taught. I believe the word of God is final authority and their is no higher word of authority than that word (Holy Bible). So when I comment I am speaking what I believe is the Holy Spirit leading me to speak. The Bible says he that is spiritual judges all things so I check it with scripture and if it doesn't agree with the word I don't except it. Does not matter who's mouth it comes out of I just don't except it if it doesn't align with the word of God. For example I've heard several times in this chat site people saying stuff like "after all we're only human" or "we're in the flesh so..." I personally do not agree with it. I am whatever JESUS said I am. I'll give a few examples of who we are and if you don't agree that's fine,but it WILL NOT change what I believe and know period. When I read by JESUS' stripes I was healed then that's what I became, HEALED. I DO NOT disagree with the word of God,but I come in agreement. Let God be true and every man a liar my Bible says. It also says it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to lie. Therefore I am what it says I am period. I don't move from that position ever not for anyone. Does not matter what you think or what your opinion of the scriptures are that doesn't move me at all. All the promises of God are yes and amen. Scripture CANNOT be broken. You may not agree and that's probably because you haven't put it into practice. Faith without works is dead being alone. You say you believe? I'm sure you do,but even the demons believe and tremble. By the way the scripture says so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word (rhēma) not (logos) of God. I know the big debate is whether there is actually any difference in these two words at all,but my belief is (rhēma) is revelation. Let me tell you what I know and not what I think and not my opinion. Anybody can have an opinion. We need to stick with the facts and that is your Bible people. Read and study it believe it and act upon it like you believe it. Know that God CANNOT lie and by simple faith take Him at his word. Start saying and agreeing with what God said and through faith and patience you'll inherit the promises just like He said you would. Listen people I am not talking some religion to you here. I'm talking about what I live every day. What I believe and know to be facts. Ok JESUS says he was not of this world right? Of course he wasn't and he also said they are not of this world either just as I am not of this world. The way I see it you and I like our Father God are spirits,but we have a soul and live in a body. As the body without the spirit is dead so faith without works is dead being alone. So kill the body which is not the real you and you will still be a living spirit and soul. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
Hebrews 12:9 KJV
[9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us , and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the (Father of spirits,)and live?
I can show y'all 4 scriptures that I know of that says the Just shall live by faith or walk by faith and that's talking to believers in Christ. Without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God for he that comes to Him must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Do you believe this today? Have you tested it like I have? It WILL NOT FAIL. You must do it by Gods way though. By His rules. Seek and ye shall find. You might be saying to yourself this is just another name it and claim it doctrine. Nope,it's the word of God and it works every time. I can prove this to you people. Anybody out their that the Doctor says you can't have children,but you'd like to have kids? If so follow these instructions and do exactly what I'm saying and you will be writing me back telling me how it's true and how it worked for you! Amen God cannot lie. This is what you do. Take this scripture and memorize it. Say it every day out loud. Take it to God in prayer and say now Father you promised in your word then read this scripture:
Psalm 113:9 KJV
[9] He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord .
Say now Father I know you cannot lie and that scripture cannot be broken. I know your word is TRUTH. I make this promise mine in JESUS name. Amen then begin to thank God because it is now yours. You don't wait until you see or feel anything. For we walk by faith and not by sight. Thank God that it's yours now. Thank God for your baby. Do something by faith like start picking out baby names or go buy something for the baby as an act of faith. Don't get discouraged or lose faith. You must be patient as you stand in simple faith believing God. I also am in agreement with you and we know the word says if any two will agree concerning anything that they shall ask it will be done of my Father in heaven.
Matthew 18:19 KJV
[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (*II Corinthians *1:*20 NKJV)
Father this is for your glory alone. I do not touch one drop of your glory. May your name be lifted high and may you be glorified in this act of faith. Thank you Father for answering our prayer of agreement. We know it is done for your glory in JESUS name we pray Amen. Hallelujah!
Luke 1:37 KJV
[37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Mark 10:27 KJV
[27] And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 11:22-26 KJV
[22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. [23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them . [25] And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. [26] But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Hebrews 6:18 KJV
[18] That by two immutable things, in which it was (impossible for God to lie,)we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
God bless you Mother ... I Love you
Hebrews 12:9 KJV
[9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us , and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the (Father of spirits,)and live?
I can show y'all 4 scriptures that I know of that says the Just shall live by faith or walk by faith and that's talking to believers in Christ. Without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God for he that comes to Him must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. Do you believe this today? Have you tested it like I have? It WILL NOT FAIL. You must do it by Gods way though. By His rules. Seek and ye shall find. You might be saying to yourself this is just another name it and claim it doctrine. Nope,it's the word of God and it works every time. I can prove this to you people. Anybody out their that the Doctor says you can't have children,but you'd like to have kids? If so follow these instructions and do exactly what I'm saying and you will be writing me back telling me how it's true and how it worked for you! Amen God cannot lie. This is what you do. Take this scripture and memorize it. Say it every day out loud. Take it to God in prayer and say now Father you promised in your word then read this scripture:
Psalm 113:9 KJV
[9] He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord .
Say now Father I know you cannot lie and that scripture cannot be broken. I know your word is TRUTH. I make this promise mine in JESUS name. Amen then begin to thank God because it is now yours. You don't wait until you see or feel anything. For we walk by faith and not by sight. Thank God that it's yours now. Thank God for your baby. Do something by faith like start picking out baby names or go buy something for the baby as an act of faith. Don't get discouraged or lose faith. You must be patient as you stand in simple faith believing God. I also am in agreement with you and we know the word says if any two will agree concerning anything that they shall ask it will be done of my Father in heaven.
Matthew 18:19 KJV
[19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (*II Corinthians *1:*20 NKJV)
Father this is for your glory alone. I do not touch one drop of your glory. May your name be lifted high and may you be glorified in this act of faith. Thank you Father for answering our prayer of agreement. We know it is done for your glory in JESUS name we pray Amen. Hallelujah!
Luke 1:37 KJV
[37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Mark 10:27 KJV
[27] And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 11:22-26 KJV
[22] And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. [23] For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. [24] Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them , and ye shall have them . [25] And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. [26] But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
Hebrews 6:18 KJV
[18] That by two immutable things, in which it was (impossible for God to lie,)we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
God bless you Mother ... I Love you