Sometimes I Doubt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 10, 2011
Sometimes I doubt that the Bible is the word of God and whether Christianity is true. Does that make me a bad christian? Does anyone else ever have these thoughts?

niceguyJ

Feb 5, 2011
I would be surprised if there is anyone who has never ever had any doubts. I know I have at times, but they never last for me. I always end up choosing to believe. God always gets me.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, ask God to reveal Himself to you and for you to develop an intimate relationship with Him, you shall never doubt coz your relationship is going to be so true. God bless

Phia

Jul 7, 2011
I'm sure a lot of people have had those thoughts at some point in their life..I know I have..and no it doesn't make you a bad Christian :)..but I think what's important is nipping those doubts in the toosh, overcoming them, growing in your faith..

K

Kooper

Sometimes I doubt that the Bible is the word of God and whether Christianity is true. Does that make me a bad christian? Does anyone else ever have these thoughts?

Sometimes, I feel stronger after getting out of a doubtful rut. My problem is that I look toward people for my answers. When I should be keeping my focus on Jesus. Cuz, He is, after all, the WAY, the the TRUTH, and the LIGHT. Even when I doubt... I keep my Bible close enough to go back to it for advice, or even for comfort.

God continues to surprise me.