song of songs.

• Thread starter timbo2computers
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

timbo2computers

what you guys think about song of songs.

its say to wait for the right time lots? not sure what it means. the relationship it describes is incredible! has any one on here experienced love like this or is it fake hype?

im confused.... i dont think a girl would ever feel like that about me so what the piont?

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
All Christians should be experianing a love like this.

It symbolises the love that we share with Christ as an assembly, and the love he returns :)

May 6, 2011
it also symbolizes how a relationship should be between a man and wife...though some people refuse to admit it. The book can have multiple meanings.

J

Jullianna

God is all things to all people, as is His Word. Everything He has to say is rich with meaning on every level with extensive application. Takes a lifetime to truly appreciate that it seems. I'm loving the journey.

Yes, timbo, love like that exists; and not only with our Lord.

K

kayem77

I haven't experianced the love it describes there but I'm sure it exists, and I'm sure a girl can feel like that about you someday.

S

Steve4U

Kai Ora timbo2computers.

(Excuse me singles, I've wandered into the wrong area:- what happens is that we pick up a thread from "latest posts" and we don't know we're 'off side' until we're already in)

but I was going to say timbo, I saw the flag, and I've been working here over in Brisbane for the last 6 months and my personal meditiation has been on what -- "The Song of Songs". As a 55-year-old married guy, I was going to say why don't you young guys ask some married guys as we've actually lived it...but then I see you've had excellent, and bright-shining advice from your posters.
...But before this old bear goes back in his hole, I was going to say the Song of Songs is an ideal (and every figurative meaning is an ideal) the falling short of which would cost us. "Only Believe", as God always says for the glories are in his hand. He is well able to supply: get ready, and at the right time He will knock you down with His love.