Songs for Him

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galatea

I am Not Done

You are done, you are done
well done
like a sirloin steak
done, done, done

And I am dumb, dumb, dumb
Done, done, done
Echoes like a mournful bell
Tolling a dirge

But I am not done
Bloody, raw, and still throbbing
I am undone
Unfinished, kind of ghastly

I am not done
Nor shall I ever be
I am rare

G

Galatea

Yokes

I am not afraid to be unequally yoked
Is anyone really equally yoked
Is there such a thing as a perfectly matched pair

If you wanted, there need not be a yoke at all
I have made a vow in my heart and soul
I would have you under any terms

A legal yoke is not necessary

Although I am a yokel, it does not mean
I must be yoked

I would go beside you willingly without it
I would not want you to feel in bonds

G

Galatea

Galatea, girl...you are no different than anyone else. But, you need to forgive yourself. Your whipping self is worse than any betrayal that might have occurred, for its false humility.

Let your signature go down deep....and stop this foolish talk. God loves you even at your worst. If He didn't, none of us would be saved.

And this other person...is just as dark in his own self. Otherwise he would be helping you see just how much you are loved by your true love which is always first Jesus.

Get in the scriptures girl and search to see Jesus there. You need His love before anything will be a healthy relationship here.
I know God loves me. I know this man loves me too. He tried to love me and help
me, but I was loved by him romantically once, and I crave it again. His is a platonic love for me now, I think. I don’t know what is separating us, unless it is my issues. It is all I can surmise.

Thanks for your encouragement.

G

Galatea

[video=youtube;H3ZkFUaExiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZkFUaExiY[/video]

Dec 28, 2016
Galatea, girl...you are no different than anyone else. But, you need to forgive yourself. Your whipping self is worse than any betrayal that might have occurred, for its false humility.

Let your signature go down deep....and stop this foolish talk. God loves you even at your worst. If He didn't, none of us would be saved.

And this other person...is just as dark in his own self. Otherwise he would be helping you see just how much you are loved by your true love which is always first Jesus.

Get in the scriptures girl and search to see Jesus there. You need His love before anything will be a healthy relationship here.
Yep.......

G

Galatea

Fantasy
What is wrong with living in fantasy?
It is preferable to reality.
Reality is harsh
Fantasy is warm and happy

And I dream your arms are around me

Fantasy is better than reality
I am not hurting anyone

G

Galatea

Fantasy Continued
I do not think you know
Without my fantasy of you
I want to be dead

It is the only thing that makes life bearable
Yesterday, I prayed to die
Without my fantasy
I want oblivion
With my fantasy
I can trudge along

It is my crutch
my comfort
my consolation
my cherished treasure

It does not hurt anyone
And it makes life worth living

I am at my lowest when
Reality is too real
I am better in Fantasy land

I will pretend not to hear the “Done, Done, Done” bell
Tolling the dirge
I will pretend

G

Galatea

I am not noble.

Dec 28, 2016
"...not many noble are called..." 1 Corinthians 1:26-30

I hope dear sister, that your relationship with the man was God-honoring, and, that not only will you get into Scripture, but that you will walk with Christ. I hope I have not offended you.

G

Galatea

Good Grief

I am not wishing to compel your love.

Whether or not you love me, I love you still.

I just don’t want you to try to “cure” me of my fantasy.

I just don’t want you to try to help me face reality.

Please don’t misunderstand, I am not trying to manipulate when I say without the fantasy I want to die.

You don’t have to feel guilty or compelled to shake me awake.

What is best for me is letting me believe in my fantasy.

G

Galatea

"...not many noble are called..." 1 Corinthians 1:26-30

I hope dear sister, that your relationship with the man was God-honoring, and, that not only will you get into Scripture, but that you will walk with Christ. I hope I have not offended you.
I am not sure what you mean by God honoring. I doubt I do very much that is God honoring. I am not a good Christian by any stretch of the imagination.

I will say I love him with every particle of my being. Love is always God honoring as God is love.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
This kind of love can be a smothering thing to another. It's a controlling thing not a healthy view of love between two.

Casting down imaginations. I wish I was close enough to you to talk with you over coffee or whatever.

G

Galatea

This kind of love can be a smothering thing to another. It's a controlling thing not a healthy view of love between two.

Casting down imaginations. I wish I was close enough to you to talk with you over coffee or whatever.
I don’t know how to love him without being smothery. I know I’m doing it wrong. I don’t know how to do it right.

G

Galatea

I do not care if you are attracted to thousands of women. I do not care if you tell them all that they are beautiful and that you love them. I do not care if you love them.

The difference between me and them may be insignificant, but the difference is I love you, and they do not. Perhaps it does not matter to you. But as long as there is breath in my body, I will love and wait for you.

I am REAL

I am HERE

I want YOU

Not a persona

I love YOU

G

Galatea

Alright, I’ll stop posting. I think I’ve killed it, like I did once before.