Soon I hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Salvation7

My dream girl is the following ! She can sing knows how to play the piano she only wants one kid !

Is that to much to ask ?

I was an atheist for 20 years and my relationships where well ... Gym rat girlfriends or bar girlfriends - Christian girlfriend never happened yet . Meeting a girl at church seems to odd for me , I just hope that it will happen while she drops her books on the ground , as I pick them up we bump heads , she laughs I laugh , we fall in love and have babies . :p

B

buckeyegirl700

My dream girl is the following ! She can sing knows how to play the piano she only wants one kid !

Is that to much to ask ?

I was an atheist for 20 years and my relationships where well ... Gym rat girlfriends or bar girlfriends - Christian girlfriend never happened yet . Meeting a girl at church seems to odd for me , I just hope that it will happen while she drops her books on the ground , as I pick them up we bump heads , she laughs I laugh , we fall in love and have babies . :p
No offense but yeah that is too much to ask lol. The reason why I say this is because What if your dream girl wants five kids. What if you love her and she is not musically gifted at all. I'm just saying it's good to have an ideal girl in mind but it is probably a good ideal to be open to other possibilities as well.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010

Is that to much to ask ?

Christian girls, go off to college for their MRS degrees, which come in handy for hanging on the wall above the crib.

Aug 2, 2009

Is that to much to ask ?

"'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Mark 9:23 NIV

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Having been single for almost all my 20s and now early 30s I can safely say that you will refine and quite often change completely what you are looking for. You may even find that what you thought you were looking for was not really all that at all. I have non-negotiables. For example, Christian as well as certain character traits. As for the rest - put it in the hands of the Lord. He knows what is BEST for us, which may not be what we are looking for anyway! Give it all to Jesus and let him decide who your future spouse is and ask him to direct it. :D Thats what I am doing anyway!

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Is that to much to ask ?

you mean we fall in love and have baby.

E

evelina

Is that to much to ask ?

I just hope that it will happen while she drops her books on the ground , she laughs I laugh , we fall in love and than "burb". :p

when i read that i was thinking of that (hahahahaha):D well its a ''lil'' nasty

YouTube - ‪Burp with gas‬‏

J

Jullianna

this reminds me of a joke.... nah...I'd better not.