sore stomach

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sheylovely

I'm suffering from acid refllux disease and also depression. right now my stomach is really sore and it hurts. I need the Lord to heal me physically, spiritually and emotionally. thanks for the prayers.God bless.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hey shelovely i just prayed for you

I have the same thing acid reflux disease. It is very painful i know, im sorry your hurting right now

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying already and will continue to.
In Jesus, God bless. pickles

blackforest

Aug 10, 2009
Hey Ms. St.Lucia :)

I am praying for you sister. I was prescribed medication and the following tips also helped me:
*Eat on time and avoid food that aggravates the tummy
*Exercise lightly to release tension eg. walking
*A hobby to help keep your mind busy;something fun and something you anticipate with interest
*Sleeping on my back with head elevated

Phillipians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Jan 1, 2010
Praying that He heals your stomach :)

A

apple1

praying for you shelovely. hope your tummy trouble is gone now.

apple

P

pleaseprayforme

May God give you comfort physically, emotionally, and spiritually.