Sores, 2nd fase

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh my goodness! I have not read any of your posts regarding your health, but can I ask what is wrong?

You are in my prayers!
 
Last edited:
A bug i don´t know liked to suck my blood and I´ve got Leishmania.

I´m not dying, except for that I don´t want to be in a city and, for 20 more days, I need an injection of 10 cc. If it were less, I would do it by myself, so I need to depend on (that is the lesson I see I´m learning now).

Thanks, NewEagle
 
Praying for you! Leaishmaniasis is caused by a sand fly. When it bites you it releases many parasites. Hope you get better really soon!!!
 
I don´t kow that bug (sand fly). I know I saw mosquitos and something we here call "pikijuye" or "jejénes" but, the rare thing, it is I have lived in the jungle (Bolivar state, near a river) and never got an ugly thing like this. :(

(Sighs)

Thanks! I hope your prayers be welcome in HIS merciful ears.
 
Generally the sand flies are in the tropics, subtropics, and southern Europe. They are about 1/3 the size of a regular mosquito, the bites are painless and the insect doesn't make noise. This bite could have happened weeks to several months ago and is just now showing up. So I don't know where you are living presently, but maybe this gave you an idea as to where you picked it up!
 
We call them sand flies here, but they are also known as jejenes.
 
Thanks! You spared my time from reading about it... I made a mistake! I let them suck because I thought they were hungry. I undergone their bites, but I felt pity when I was washing my clothing... It´s not going to happen twice (I´ll kill them all) :mad:

He! He! It was my fault.

In the Gran Sabana I used coconut oil. Pemon people use it a lot (and it smells much better than "easy off").