SOS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 22, 2013
Submit a Prayer Request
View Prayer Requests
Top Prayer Requests
About Us
My Prayers
Log Out

Welcome Lisa

1412 people have prayed for you.

My Prayers, My Settings

Prayers Submitted to Our Community
Browse through the

Be First To Comment
This is a horrific absolutely SOS emergency prayer. Landlady freaking out and needs her psychiatrist to call. She is angry and upset. I am terrified- it's 4 below outside. I have no money and nowhere to go. Please we NEED a MIRACLE NOW. Get outto safety Jesus. HELP. Please brothers and sisters pray mightily for us. I can't take anymore and deliver us now please. HELP .

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .