spanning the globe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iraasuup

If we lived in a place as beautiful and diverse as Australia, we probably wouldn't want to leave it. :)

You would as soon as you discovered you couldn't afford to live here.

Yes, it's beautiful.. I love it here, but like any country it has it's pros and cons...it's INSANELY expensive to live here too!!

J

Jullianna

Wow...I never would have thought that. Why do you think that is?

P

Psalm2713

Thanks for the wishes.... makes me more excited..... :) .. and makes me glad to know that I am heading to a good place.. :D

K

kiwi_OT

You would as soon as you discovered you couldn't afford to live here.

Yes, it's beautiful.. I love it here, but like any country it has it's pros and cons...it's INSANELY expensive to live here too!!
Lol *shakes head..

It maybe insanely expensive to be there, but how do you think us kiwi's feel?
Every kiwi who has been to Aus has stayed there, because the work market is fantastic and the pay is awesome, the medical is awesome the climate is awesome (except bush fires and the like).
In my graduating year at college our professors warned us that the job market here in NZ was awful for OTs, and they were right. Three quarters of my year group applied for their dream jobs in Australia and got them. The Govt calls them traitors but in my opinion I call them smart.

You dont know how blessed you are :D

H

hikerki

I have lived in Maine and New Hampshire. I visited Canada, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida. I have also lived on the New Hampshire section of the Appalachian Trail while backpacking it. I think living on the trail was the most interesting experience...living in the simplicity and solitude of creation, meeting people and striking up conversations naturally and freely with people is not something most of us do in passing in our every day lives. People are interesting and have stories to tell.