speading the word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 31, 2009
Internet radio is another way and I believe the new way of spreading the Gospel, here is a website of a internet radio, www.globalgospelradio.com sometimes they have live broad cast. it's the radio that yopu can see

Jan 31, 2009
Internet radio is another way and I believe the new way of spreading the Gospel, here is a website of a internet radio, www.globalgospelradio.com sometimes they have live broad cast. it's the radio that yopu can see
I think they shut down about 9 or 10 a night . they are looking to go all night before long though

May 21, 2009
Its all cool how the word is going all over the world. In revelations it talks of the satelites and spreading the word.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou thaddaeus, Ill look into this.
God bless, pickles

O

oopsies

Mmm Praise 106.5 does that too (www.praise1065.com) and Focus on the Family has their Family Life podcast broadcasted to different radios too. Same with Chuck Swindoll's sermons (my favourite) and John MacArthur (not so favourite lol).

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Thanks Thaddaeues, I'll have a wee listen when I come of work.. and also the one you mention too oopsies.

I mainly listen to gospel music online, a good one is UCB Gospel, UK based mind you.

But cheers for those. :)

Phil

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Are they on just during the day Thaddaeus? or night time aswell?

Thanks

Phil