Special prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnkownSaint

Ived recently got up from backsliding and its been awhile I haven't gone to church.please prayers wanted!I'm very worried but my mom says it will be aight. I'm only worried so please pray. Thank you and yeshua bless

A

auntiem

Father God, thankyou that you never leave us nor forsake us, forgive us Lord for leaving you sometimes, Lord help us to follow after the Spirit and not after the flesh, thankyou Lord that you have given us everything we need for this life and Godliness, I lift this one up to you Lord and pray for peace and joy, in the mighty and unfailing name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Saviour, Healer, Deliver, King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you bro. Jesus tells us not to worry about anything, if you are ever worried about something, just take it to God in prayer. God bless

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
Congratulations brother!! You did the best choice you could ever have made. Now so you can truly strengthen yourself drown yourself with the word of God in every form and worship the Lord daily with your obedience, because that is what pleases Him. Ask Him to give you the strength to overcome sin and He will, you can trust Him that He will answer your prayers according to His will to empower you to follow Him.

S

shekaniah

Jesus knows your heart, confess and ask Him for stength and wisdom...He will bless you with it.

1 Corinthians 1:25
For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

James 3:17
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jesus will never let any snatch you from His hand.
Know that the angels rejoice over your return.:)
Praying for a loving and steadfast heart in Jesus for you. :)

God Bless
pickles