Spinach Artichoke Lasagna

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2009
I've made this a few times and I think it's quite yummy and easy. I'm making it for dinner tonight so I felt inspired to share the cheesy goodness with you all! :)

Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped

- 1 can vegetable broth (14 oz)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce (16 oz)-- (I use the Bertolli Creamy Garlic Alfredo- but anything will do)
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (4 oz) of crumbled feta cheese

1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Heat skillet over medium heat and add a little EVOO (cooking spray works too). Add onion and garlic and sautee about 3 mins, stirring occasionally until onion is a crisp tender-- i(f that makes sense lol). Stir in veg broth and rosemary. Heat to boiling. Stir in spinach and artichokes; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in alfredo sauce.
3) Spread 1/4 of spinach mixture in the bottom of the baking dish; top with 3 noodles. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. Spread top with remaining spinach mixture ; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
4) Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes longer/ or whenever noodles are tender and lasagna is bubbly. Let stand about 10-15 minutes before serving.

Serve with some warm focaccia and people will adore you.

Bon appetit!

-For those who don't like vegetarian meals, I've cooked up some boneless skinless chicken breast and added that into the spinach mixture before baking as well.

H

Harley_Angel

Nom nom nom nom nom. shrimp or salmon or crab is also wonderful in this dish!

W

webdove

Angel food cake? LOL