Spiritual Dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Those dreams I had were in high school. I had a lot of trouble with anxiety and panic attacks then. I also struggled with assurance of salvation and many times praying for salvation.

Nowadays anxiety is still something that I deal with pretty much on a daily basis in different degrees. Sometimes more on mild side such as tension and other times stronger. I would like to be more independent and be able to move out. I am not always so encouraged about it as at times I may view becoming independent with some pessimism. And yet there are many who have done just that and are ok. And I know God can help me as well.

In regards to assurance of salvation, I have had some up and down moments somewhat recently. Some moments really happy and encouraged about, other times not so much. I would like that joy and peace to stay but I keep on having questions. But where I am with that has improved since when I was in high school. The reason I say that is one or more times while I was in high school still I did not think I was going to heaven. I actually felt the opposite at least once that I may have been doomed to hell. At least now I have some hope in my heart about heaven. The degree of hope for me may vary because of questions or reading encouraging words from Scripture. I wish I could find an answer to the questioning that would settle it once for all still I believe God can meet me in the uncertainty.
Hello sweet CherieR, :love:

You are loooooooved!!! You are loved so much!!!! It's time for you to know how much! :love:

Some people don't believe in God because they can't physically see, smell, touch, taste, or hear Him - therefore, He does not exist. Our physical senses can be manipulated and deceived - just think how many times has a magician deceived your eyes..........:unsure:

Some people rely more on their emotions - they need to feel happy and loved ALL the time, the moment feelings of happiness go away - they cave in and doubt everything. Emotions are fickle - here today and gone tomorrow - VERY unstable. This is why "commitments" are so important - they keep us in our agreements and promises no matter how we "feel" about it.

Both of these scenarios (physical and emotions) are unstable and not the way God establishes us in His Truth and knowing Him and His salvation. It is not strange that you have had difficulty establishing steadfast faith in your salvation. It sounds like you've been relying on your emotions.

The connection we have to make with God to fully believe and receive is in our spirits communing with His Holy Spirit - The Spirit of Truth. This is when we receive unshakable Truth of God, His Love for us and His Gift of Salvation - Forgiveness of sin through His Blood and Body - The Lamb of God - Yeshua/Jesus.

There are other parts to us than our physical and emotions. We are:

First, a spirit being;
Second, a living soul; and
Third, a physical body.

God has designed us with the capability to function in all 3 parts. We, of course, function at our highest potential when all 3 are functioning together as one with God (Father, Son-Yeshua/Jesus, and Holy Spirit) ruling and reigning in our hearts and minds overseeing all things pertaining to us.

Look, CherieR, I'm probably getting too deep in things but, listen, God loves you! Just do what He showed you in your dream....... Call out for Jesus......"Jesus" "Jesus" He will come closer to you and lead and guide you into ALL Truth. You need not fear anything or anyone.

Seek God with ALL your heart, He does not respond to our minds or emotions. He pays close attention to our hearts. Our hearts just want........love. This is what God wants too, our love for Him.

You're beautiful and you are loved! Thank you so much for sharing your dream! It has blessed me so much! Forever, your sister-in-Christ, Lafftur (Sharon). :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
i once had a dream,dont no if it is considered a spiritual dream ,i got this girl pregnant i was in love with her many years before,but when i got her pregnant well love had now become lust,she was a stripper now and i really didint want to marry her anymore.but i had made a deal with god when i was younger that i would have one wife and one family and he would find them for me,so for to 2 years went to all kind of prayer meetings an anything i could find with people who were want to be prophets waiting for gods answer but no answers but one night god answered in person,this was my dream i was walking some where in the middle east and i seen a man from his back and i said you are jesus and he said yes i am he,why have you waited so long to answer my prayer,should i marry her,and he turned around and said ,because she is not going to make it.and he vanished and i found my self walking along a beach with a lady from a prayer group that i went to every week and then birds started to fall out of the sky to the ground and the sky became really dark and i told the lady i think this is the end of the world ha,and she started freaking out and seemed really panicked,and i woke up.so when i went to my prayer meeting i waited for every one to leave ,the meeting was in her house great lady she was,and i asked her why do you fear the end of the world,and she looked at me with aw and said there are 2 of us who knew this, no we are 3 there is me and you and god,and said what ever you saw or heard believe it.well of course i didnt listen and i married her well that lasted 2 months and we got a divorced so that was my dream,

Hello Gerry53,

Your dream was very entertaining! lol! :giggle:

In your dream you were facing all your fears.....

- Will I marry the right woman for the right reasons? Love or lust?
- Will I get a girl pregnant and have to marry her? Abstinence or Pre-marital sex?
- Will I get to have a relationship with a woman before the end of the world?
- Will I go through the end of the world with a woman or spouse?
- Who am I suppose to marry?
- What if I marry wrong and we get divorced?

These are common fears and relevant for today's young Christian. I recommend you just surrendering all your plans over to God. He created you, knows what is best for you and loves you dearly! :love:(y)

May 16, 2019
Hello Gerry53,

- Will I get a girl pregnant and have to marry her? Abstinence or Pre-marital sex?

These are common fears and relevant for today's young Christian. I recommend you just surrendering all your plans over to God. He created you, knows what is best for you and loves you dear
Hello Gerry53,

These are common fears and relevant for today's young Christian. I recommend you just surrendering all your plans over to God. He created you, knows what is best for you and loves you dearly! :love:(y)
yes i guess he does

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
The other night I had a dream that I was getting married. In the dream I was sitting on a chair waiting to get my hair and makeup done, being prepared for the event. At first I thought that maybe I am going to get married soon (then I panicked and thought no God I am not ready I still need to be changed in some areas) but upon reflection I wonder whether the dream was about being prepared as the bride for Christ??? and maybe he is returning soon???

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He is, I believe He is, many are receiving these promptings in the spirit.
bless you

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
He is, I believe He is, many are receiving these promptings in the spirit.
bless you
Thankyou, I love when God talks through dreams and visions. I have been having alot of different dreams lately.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Please share as you are led and feel at peace doing so.
John 16-13, Jesus' parting instructions tell us when Holy Spirit comes, the age we are in now, He will guide, speak and show, I believe dreams and visions are the "show" part of His work in us from the Father. I have heard it taught we can and should ask for dreams and visions, and I know for my part I ask him to remind me the next day of the dream that I might seek his interpretation
of the dream. Scripture tells us to go to the author of the dream for the interpretation, He has always been faithful to do so.
bless you in Jesus name.
Genesis 40-8 is what I am reminded of, here are others that apply
to this.
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Interpreting-Dreams/

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
John 16-13, Jesus' parting instructions tell us when Holy Spirit comes, the age we are in now, He will guide, speak and show, I believe dreams and visions are the "show" part of His work in us from the Father. I have heard it taught we can and should ask for dreams and visions, and I know for my part I ask him to remind me the next day of the dream that I might seek his interpretation
of the dream. Scripture tells us to go to the author of the dream for the interpretation, He has always been faithful to do so.
bless you in Jesus name.
to this.

The dreams that I have been having are related to circumstances that I am going through. They are generally when I have asked for encouragement or have been warned about something by God. I have asked for encouragement or a sign of some sort. Thank you for the link I will have a look at it.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
bless you in Jesus name.
to this.

Have you always received the interpretation of your dreams or are you still waiting on some?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Quite regularly, and trust His timing to be perfect.
divine encounters as well, I always ask for them when I go out into the world, He always gives them, the fruition of them is not always immediate, just 2 days ago I was given several although the understanding and awareness of them happened a day or two later.
bless you

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Quite regularly, and trust His timing to be perfect.
divine encounters as well, I always ask for them when I go out into the world, He always gives them, the fruition of them is not always immediate, just 2 days ago I was given several although the understanding and awareness of them happened a day or two later.
bless you
What do you mean by divine encounters?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Before I leave home I ask for divine encounters, he always creates ways where I cross path with someone to do his bidding, yesterday met a friend I had worked with years ago, his sister worked at a local blood donar center, I was donating, the machine would shut down every 2 seconds or sooner as the flow was not right, I am retired from maintenance, have used a lot of wrenches, the veins grow "valves" to help maintain flow , if the needle gets inserted and one of these inhibits flow the machine shuts down. My phlebotomist had a supervisor come over to help out, they could not come up with a solution, she said, "I guess we will just have to stop" as she reached for the needle, I said, "Hold it, let me pray", as I did so the machine went well past the point it had preciously shutdown to the point as I opened my eyes I told the "it will work now", the were both wide eyed and jaws dropped, one said, "pray for me too!".
I then had a captive audience to explain that this is normal Christianity, we are all to do these things, the man I bumped into yesterday is the brother of a lady who works there, she was on duty that day and heard all about it. They are muslim from Iran, I had witnessed to him several times previously, and when I prayed with him yesterday and explained how the Holy Spirit was settling on us as I prayed he seemed to grasp and understand the goodness of the One True God as opposed to the muslim god, who I don't believe to be god at all.
Ask for divine encounters, He will always make these for us to be His hands and feet in this world, He works THROUGH us!
I am finding it is every day He will work through us.
Numbers 12-1 (pretty sure), The eyes of the Lord look to and fro throughout the earth , looking for those through whom He may show Himself strong"
bless you

P.S. that "meeting" was in response to His direction to drive to a nearby city, go to a grocery store, where I bumped into my friend as he was checking out. A divine encounter.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"We have not because we ask not", He gives freely when our will is conformed to His, the only true happiness.
Blessings