I have the gift of propehcy discernment of spirits and love but God has used me in many different gifts at different times I never am one thing for him he used me in the gift of teaching he used me for intersession he uses me as needed
i was going to send you a private message. It is not working for me yet. Hopefully soon. You hear that people I might be able to private message ppl soon. Well about the time i was reading "discernment of spirits" the Holy Spirit did a big powerful display of love for you and said " He is mine" well that is the part I heard i think there was more. If i hear or remember more I will tell you. Holy Spirit backed you up in a big way. You could be my new best friend if you want. It was great to feel the rush of the Holy Spirit I needed that. I read your testimony to day and it sort of all made some sense. Hope I did not make you embarrassed you to much. Been like 4 days since that happened.