Spiritual Laws

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kyouken

I've been wondering - have spiritual laws (for example Romans 8:28) always been in existence, or did the existence of the spiritual law begin when it was spoken by God (i.e. God told it to whoever wrote the book it was in)?

I know that Adam and Eve weren't bound by the Law considering God hadn't created it, and I'm wondering if that same logic applies to the question above.

I've begun reading the book of Job again, and I've wondered if it was accurate to apply Romans 8:28. More specifically, the only reason I had questioned whether or not one could apply Romans 8:28 was because it was in the New Testament...

Thoughts? Opinions?

Oct 12, 2011
I've been wondering - have spiritual laws (for example Romans 8:28) always been in existence, or did the existence of the spiritual law begin when it was spoken by God (i.e. God told it to whoever wrote the book it was in)?

I know that Adam and Eve weren't bound by the Law considering God hadn't created it, and I'm wondering if that same logic applies to the question above.

I've begun reading the book of Job again, and I've wondered if it was accurate to apply Romans 8:28. More specifically, the only reason I had questioned whether or not one could apply Romans 8:28 was because it was in the New Testament...

Thoughts? Opinions?
Thou shalt Not..........Was spoken to Adam, concerning the Tree of The Knowledge of good and evil.
That was a law in itself to him.

God's word can't be separated from Spirit, or the Spiritual, For God is Spirit and His Word Spirit.

Blessings

T

Trax

Thoughts? Opinions?

For Job, a whole book of the Bible was created, due to his problems. Now everyone has info
that could help them. Job will get a big reward for remaining faithful.

Dec 19, 2009

Thoughts? Opinions?
Our actions have consequences. Certain actions result in unpleasant consequences. These are labeled sins. The law simply brings to our attention what actions bring about unpleasant consequences. For example, if you rob a bank, you get thrown into prison.