SPIRITUAL ROOTS Part 2 (c)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeekinHIM

Precious Saints of GOD,

This additional part is by no means the end of the category of AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE.............

The intent is to share just some introductions to the problems that are plaguing man needlessly.....
As I have stated in the other posts on this topic, these diseases are being healed, and I don't necessarily mean at some revival service, which these are great also, but the individuals that attend HENRY W. WRIGHTS CLASSES, LEARN ALL ABOUT WHAT I AM SHARING WITH YOU..........

FOR MY LIFE- THIS IS THE FIRST CLASS FOR OURSELVES, TO GET ISSUES RIGHT BEFORE GOD THAT WE HAVE BEEN HOLDING ONTO FOR YEARS...........This is where most of the healings occur....

FOR THEIR LIVES- THIS IS WHERE YOU LEARN TO HELP OTHERS GET OUT OF THEIR DISEASES, THROUGH WHAT YOU LEARNED IN THE FOR MY LIFE CLASS. www.beinhealth.org

They get the underlying issues right with GOD and the diseases STOP. Most times they are not even prayed for in the actual classes.......GOD just does what HE does best, MIRACLES..............

ADRENOLEUKODYSTROPHY- (ALD)

SPECIAL NOTE ON THIS DISEASE- "LORENZO'S OIL"

In 1992 a Hollywood movie was made starring Nick Nolte (as Augusta Odone) and Susan Sarandon
(as his wife, Michaela) In the movie their son Lorenzo, started showing signs of a disorder mostly unknown at the time, called adrenoleukodystrohpy........THIS IS A TRUE STORY.

MERCK MANUEL- A rare, hereditary, metabolic disorder usually affecting young boys by the age of 7

This disorder as well as Adrenomyleoneuropothy, affect their hosts by ravaging the myelin sheath in the central nervous system. While similar to Multiple Sclerosis, the white corpuscles primarily attack the brainstem and the brain itself. White corpuscles congregate at both sites and cause de-myelinization of the nerves......(in other words) These white corpuscles bite holes in the myelin, which is the protective covering of the nerves. ETIOLOGY UNKNOWN- NO KNOWN CURE (NOT TRUE)

LORENZO'S OIL- Lorenzo's Father, Augusto Odone searched and researched this terrible disease in medical University libraries, and medical journals wherever he could get them, to learn how to help his son..........WATCH THE MOVIE........YOU WON'T REGRET IT.......
All of his research and endless, sleepless nights searching for an answer, leads him to discovering a never before known treatment for this terrible disorder, it is called LORENZO'S OIL. This is primarily an extensively purified form of OLIVE OIL, which is called GLYCEROL TRIEUCERATE........
This will at this point, prevent the progression of the disease to a point, but is no cure. Subsequently,
Augusto received an honorary doctors degree for all of his endeavors.......

PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND................EVEN THOSE THINGS THAT GOD HAS MADE SUCH AS OLIVE

OIL, HAS HEALING PROPERTIES IN IT.............THIS SHOULD INDICATE TO YOU THAT GOD KNOWS

WHAT HE IS DOING, WHETHER IT IS DISEASES AND CURES, OR TEACHING YOU HOW TO WALK WITH

HIM DAILY SO WE DON'T GET SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE................

STAY TUNED FOR PART 3 - CANCER

I am praying for everyone on this site that is sick...............Be encouraged, and take a closer look.

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

Precious Friends of the Bridegroom,

Just thought I should let you know for those who never saw the movie.......LORENZO'S OIL. This research that Augusta Odone did, long ago, eventually led to the MYELIN PROJECT. www.myelin.org

The Myelin Project is a publicly and privately funded project designed to find a cure for all DE-MYELINATING DISEASES such as Multiple Sclerosis, and the others that I mentioned in these threads...........

While this is a most noble cause, and indeed they have brought millions of dollars to bear, research still has not produced a cure. And the primary reason is this.....

Disease starts in the LIMBIC system of the Body..........This is where the THOUGHTS, AND EMOTIONS ENTER INTO OUR PHYSIOLOGY, OR OUR BODY.

This is the CONNECTION BETWEEN SOUL AND BODY...........Scientists are just recently finding out about this...............And here's a thought, IT WAS IN SCRIPTURE ALL THE TIME........

So Our GOD COMPLETELY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.................HE DESIGNED US, HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WHEN WE ARE BROKEN........

Hey, when your car is broken you don't go to the baker, or the shoe maker to fix it. You go to the mechanic right? So why not go to the MASTER PHYSICIAN.............JESUS CHRIST ..........HE truly knows how to TUNE YOU UP........

SeekinHIM

G

greatkraw

you do know that 'friends of the bridegroom' will be Israel when they are all saved, dont you?

Jan 8, 2009
How do you know it's not the other way around?

Israel is the bride:

Isa 62:4 You will no more be called Forsaken; nor will your land any more be called Desolate; but you will be called My Delight is in her, and your land, Married; for Jehovah delights in you, and your land is married.
Isa 62:5 For as a young man marries a virgin, so will your sons marry you; and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so will your God rejoice over you.
Rev 21:2 And I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband.

Christians are the friends:

Joh 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

G

greatkraw

Israel is the forgiven Bride of God the Father
The Church is the virgin Bride if God the Son
God the Holy Spirit and the Bride of Christ are permanently combined.

'The Spirit and the Bride say come'

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Friends,

Just wondering here if anyone has watched this movie.........LORENZO'S OIL.............Please let me know if you have.........post it here....

Thanks,

SeekinHIM

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Brother,

Watch the movie ..............You will learn something maybe you never knew before..........and uh, he doesn't produce oil....His Dad, out of intense love for his son, in his horrible condition, discovers what long-chain fatty acids are, and through this, discovers how to help his son....Lorenzo

SeekinHIM