Spiritual warfare school of ministry the upper room

• Thread starter annointedshepherd
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

annointedshepherd

Spiritual warfare school of ministry pt 1
Amos chapter 3 verse 7
Surely The Lord God does nothing Unless He reveals His secrets to His servants and Prophets
2 chronicals 20:20
So he rose early in the morning and wet into the wilderness of tekoa and as they went to josephat stood and said hear me O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem Believe in The Lord your God and you shall be established Believe His prophets and you shall Prosper
1tim chapter 1 v 18-19= this charge I commit to you,son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously concerning you,that by them you may wage good warfare/having faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected,concerning the faith having suffered a shipwreck
By a word of prophecy you can go and declare war
Timothy trusted the word of prophecy and prospered

There is a difference between revaluation and knowledge information
Knowledge has limited information
Revaluation has unlimited information.
Deep in the spirit= don't look at pastor Steve foss as a typical preacher.
Anything with power can be abused but you don't throw it out because a few carnal people try use a principle to manipulate for there own selfish purposes
It's time to walk in confidence of what God had

how can we have an army if everyone s going down there own path
In the Spirit
Number one sign that your in the Spirit your in unity
Book of Ruth chapter 1 v1
Know it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem,Judah, went to dwell in the country of Moab,he and his wife and His two sons. =Before
Judges 21:25 in those days thre was no king I Israel everyone did what was right in there own eyes
When there is no clear authority in the king Dom of God everyone does what is right in there own eyes When the people didn't have a king I Israel and did what they thought was right in their own eyes it produced famine
The enemy has us in a defensive position we cannot win a battle in a defensive position
Jesus never came to teach you how to defend yourself because Jesus never put into a losing position
He said my Glory is your rearguard don't worry bout your backside Isaiah 58:8 =He has your backside
He said I give my angels charge over you lest you dash your foot against a stone psalms 91:11= he has your front side
No weapons formed against you shall prosper =Isaiah 54:17
He said the battles not yours but mine Jesus never came to teach you how to defend yourself It was never his intention that the church of Jesus Christ would be defending trying to keep the enemy at bay
This is one of the greatest lie of the enemy
We must win the battle moving in the offense
Gen. 2:28 subdue and dominion key words
God never changed his plan and his purpose for the people
2 cor. 10:3-4 our weapons are supernatural their mighty threw God
God never intended for us to do it in out own strength He never intended for us to do it in the natural there's no stronghold in strong
There is not one day the devil should be chasing you
Intimidation if he can get you to be intimidated then he will cut off the flow of your anointing
Spiritual warfare school of ministry pt 1
Amos chapter 3 verse 7
Surely The Lord God does nothing Unless He reveals His secrets to His servants and Prophets
2 chronicals 20:20
So he rose early in the morning and wet into the wilderness of tekoa and as they went to josephat stood and said hear me O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem Believe in The Lord your God and you shall be established Believe His prophets and you shall Prosper
1tim chapter 1 v 18-19= this charge I commit to you,son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously concerning you,that by them you may wage good warfare/having faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected,concerning the faith having suffered a shipwreck
By a word of prophecy you can go and declare war
Timothy trusted the word of prophecy and prospered

There is a difference between revaluation and knowledge information
Knowledge has limited information
Revaluation has unlimited information.
Deep in the spirit= don't look at pastor Steve foss as a typical preacher.
Anything with power can be abused but you don't throw it out because a few carnal people try use a principle to manipulate for there own selfish purposes
It's time to walk in confidence of what God had

how can we have an army if everyone s going down there own path
In the Spirit
Number one sign that your in the Spirit your in unity
Book of Ruth chapter 1 v1
Know it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem,Judah, went to dwell in the country of Moab,he and his wife and His two sons. =Before
Judges 21:25 in those days thre was no king I Israel everyone did what was right in there own eyes
When there is no clear authority in the king Dom of God everyone does what is right in there own eyes When the people didn't have a king I Israel and did what they thought was right in their own eyes it produced famine
The enemy has us in a defensive position we cannot win a battle in a defensive position
Jesus never came to teach you how to defend yourself because Jesus never put into a losing position
He said my Glory is your rearguard don't worry bout your backside Isaiah 58:8 =He has your backside
He said I give my angels charge over you lest you dash your foot against a stone psalms 91:11= he has your front side
No weapons formed against you shall prosper =Isaiah 54:17
He said the battles not yours but mine Jesus never came to teach you how to defend yourself It was never his intention that the church of Jesus Christ would be defending trying to keep the enemy at bay
This is one of the greatest lie of the enemy
We must win the battle moving in the offense
Gen. 2:28 subdue and dominion key words
God never changed his plan and his purpose for the people
2 cor. 10:3-4 our weapons are supernatural their mighty threw God
God never intended for us to do it in out own strength He never intended for us to do it in the natural there's no stronghold in strong
There is not one day the devil should be chasing you
Intimidation if he can get you to be intimidated then he will cut off the flow of your anointing