Spiritual Warfare

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
Greetings,

Quick prayer request. I'm getting involved with a missions thing tomorrow and I know the heat has been turned up the past couple of days. There's been strains in relationships. Work and personal. I've been kinda taking shots from friends and I'm sure they mean well. But I was close to firing back saying things that would just make it worse. Anyways, I don't want to get into details. We're all broken; I took ta specific conversation down a higher path and spoke encouragement to a good friend and normally I just let it go. But this time it's been difficult. Yes, Satan likes to break relationships, but I know my own flesh or fallen nature has a lot to do with this. I'm doing my best to flee any resentment because I know we're in a battle. Thanks for reading and Thanks for your prayers!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are having to go through these issues in your relationships, Isaiah. I’m praying that God will intervene and comfort you in a special way. May He be your source of strength and wisdom as you look to Him. I’m praying for your missions work, as well.

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
I’m sorry you are having to go through these issues in your relationships, Isaiah. I’m praying that God will intervene and comfort you in a special way. May He be your source of strength and wisdom as you look to Him. I’m praying for your missions work, as well.
Thank you!