St John's Wort for Depression

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
I suggest a half hour of daily meditation
on God's word. Choose a short random text
every day. If you do this earnestly I can
guarantee it will work. Don't give up even if
for the first while it may not provide fruit.
But when you plant a cherry tree you can't
expect to eat cherries by the end of a week.

God Be With You.

Jan 16, 2019
Has anyone taken st John's Wort supplements for depression? Has it helped?
Never worked for me but that should mean nothing to you. There are MANY causes of depression. Hormones, gut bacterial imbalances, various brain electrochemical clutches, and even dietary deficiencies.

Jan 16, 2019
Never worked for me but that should mean nothing to you. There are MANY causes of depression. Hormones, gut bacterial imbalances, various brain electrochemical clutches, and even dietary deficiencies.
Clutches, lol. Oh my spell check. Glitches, I say! At any rate, talk to your doctor.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
My clients have reported mixed results with it.
Other natural remedies are lemon balm, L-tyrosine, happy juice, vit D3, sunshine, walks on the beach bare footed, exercise, proper mineral supplementation, a good diet (most people don't even really know what a truly biologically healing diet is), loving relationships, helping others, and prayer