stability

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I moved on Monday. It happened quickly and God was all over it, but I'm left feeling very unstable, My husband whom I was with for 8 yrs, abandoned me last September. Thank God that in July we had moved near some people. For a yr I've lived in the same complex as my sisterin law, and several friends. My fatherinlaw lived a mile away and the pastor was also nearby.
I now live with relative strangers. I've realized that I trust too easily. Thus I'm trying to 'test' people and require them to earn my trust. But that's hard because I feel like I'm living with untrustworthy people, and I guess I'm afraid of them.

Sep 8, 2012
God will take care of you.
Look at what He's brought you through.
Just think of how He is going to use you to help those untrustworthy others.
No one likes change, but you know you are going into it with the Love and oversight of Jesus and God Almighty.
And they have given you The Comforter(Holy Spirit) , that resides within you. - John 17.
So you know you are watched over and abided with. Comforter - Paracleate - Para(beside) Cleate(cleaves to)

B

Butchie

I'm so sorry for the pain you've been through. I pray in Jesus' name that he set your feet on solid ground, for He is a God of restoration! I pray that you find peace knowing that the Lord is your provider and comforter he is the only one that will never betray us. amen

P

psychomom

I moved on Monday. It happened quickly and God was all over it, but I'm left feeling very unstable, My husband whom I was with for 8 yrs, abandoned me last September. Thank God that in July we had moved near some people. For a yr I've lived in the same complex as my sisterin law, and several friends. My fatherinlaw lived a mile away and the pastor was also nearby.
I now live with relative strangers. I've realized that I trust too easily. Thus I'm trying to 'test' people and require them to earn my trust. But that's hard because I feel like I'm living with untrustworthy people, and I guess I'm afraid of them.
Me, too. My first thought was, "I'm glad I have Mark to guide and protect me in that."

But hard on its heels was, "Jordache has Someone better!" (I do, too. ♥)

You have Someone Who is not only always with you, and sees your own heart,
but Someone (God :) ) Who sees and knows the hearts and intentions of others! :)

I'm glad the Lord put so many verses on fear in His word.
He lets us know He understands the ways we feel, and the tests we go through. :)
He commands us to not be afraid, and then causes us to do it! :)

You are in my prayers today, Jordache. ♥
-ellie

S

shekaniah

Glad to hear you got moved and settled
I will pray that the settling of the heart, mind and spirit comes for you too!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

O

osawe

GOD IS TRAINING YOU THROUGH THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU

K

kenisyes

My husband whom I was with for 8 yrs, abandoned me last September. .
That is the first time you mentioned this, at least of what I have seen posted. I have been praying for you for weeks, and I was hoping that was what had happened to cause the divorce and instability. The more I see what is going on, the more convinced I am that God has this time as a new beginning in a life of ministry for you. I want to encourage you again to give Jesus an hour of your time every day, and sing to Him from your heart, Let Him be the man in your life for now.

J

Jordache

No and yes. My husband didn't provide for much stability in my life. He don't work. After a short time, he never spoke to or listened to me. He was very insulting when I brought any issue to him. While there was a bit of stability in simply being attached, there was not much stability coming from outside myself. I wasn't allowed to talk to others, so I really was alone and without stability.

K

kenisyes

My point is that it seems like he was an unfit mate for you, and he left you because of it. That suggests God has a higher call on your life.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Jordache, :)
Jesus has brought you so far already, :) He will make sure you finish the journey. :)
Your always in my prayers in Jesus .

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I pray you find the peace and comfort your spirit and soul long for as you grow in the LORD. I do know the pain of a marriage of condemnation. I pray that you overcome the pain and learn to feel good about yourself, what you have overcome, that you learn to trust and find love a man at the right time that will help hold you up in a way in line with the word.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid