STAND WHEN NO ONE CHOOSE TO WALK WITH YOU.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrotherG

Friends I've learn in this walk we will go through many trials of life. but choose to stand even if you must walk alone if we're going to ever walk with Jesus, just as our Lord suffered. we too must be willing to pay the cost whether hell or high water we as the people of the most high God must stand. but let me tell you friends brothers and sisters. in this walk. It's a lonely walk in Christ some will be with you, and others will hate you because you choose to suffer with Christ. never the less we as the people of God choose to walk with Him Amen Church. hum? I'm reminded on what Christ said in John 16:32-33 BUT A TIME IS COMING, AND HAS COME, WHEN YOU WILL BE SCATTERED, EACH TO HIS OWN HOME. YOU WILL LEAVE ME ALL ALONE. YET I AM NOT ALONE, FOR MY FATHER IS WITH ME. 32. I HAVE TOLD YOU THESE THINGS, SO THAT IN ME YOU MAY HAVE PEACE. IN THIS WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TROUBLE. BUT TALK HEART! I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD.

My, My. is their any thing to hard for God. NO!!!! we will have Victory saints
BrotherG

B

bucky

Thank God for u and Him using u to remind me! Becuz I tell u.. when u think u strong there will come a time when u realize just how weak u are. And true story u may be strong at that particular time too, but HE is our strength in our time of weakness. Not only am I alone I feel alone. The fire is turned up in my life as NEVER b4. I know what I have signed up for--yet it's still a challenge! Like Job said..... is how I feel.... though He slay me, yet will i trust Him. But it's a challenge! Although things are not going well (so 2 speak ) for me I will do all I can to maintain myself b4 HIm. We serve a God that promised us that He'd NEVER leave us nor 4SAKE us. God Bless us all, In Jesus name.

B

bucky

Thank God for u and Him using u to remind me! Becuz I tell u.. when u think u strong there will come a time when u realize just how weak u are. And true story u may be strong at that particular time too, but HE is our strength in our time of weakness. Not only am I alone I feel alone. The fire is turned up in my life as NEVER b4. I know what I have signed up for--yet it's still a challenge! Like Job said..... is how I feel.... though He slay me, yet will i trust Him. But it's a challenge! Although things are not going well (so 2 speak ) for me I will do all I can to maintain myself b4 HIm. We serve a God that promised us that He'd NEVER leave us nor 4SAKE us. God Bless us all, In Jesus name.