standing in the need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kshine

Please pray for me (kareisha) and my children Messiah 10yrs Isaiah 9yrs and Anthony 6yrs prays as ur heart leads and also pray that God will open doors for me financally as well as keep all my bills payed that their is no lack. Thank u

S

shekaniah

I have prayed that all the needs of your family will be covered...May God give you wisdome and peace, In Jesus Name Amen

N

NMsmile

Kareisha needs you Heavenly Father. She needs your comforting presence and your bountiful provision. Jesus keep your hand on her life and her children's lifes. Jesus you know the needs and you know the situation. Heavenly Father send people that will assist and guide and mentor Kareisha. Jesus you are the one that makes us whole. Jesus you are the one that drys our tears. Jesus you are the one who is always with us when we think we are alone. Lord Jesus fill Kareisha with your peace so that she will radiant your joy and confidence. Jesus reveal yourself to Kareisha so that she will know that you are God. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I shall be praying for you, God has promised us that He will never abandon the righteous nor leave them begging food. He is our hope joy and comfort, continue to lean on Him, He will never leave you. God bless

K

kshine

Thank all of u

A

AnandaHya

place you trust in JESUS and seek His will for your life.

Matthew 6:25-34
New King James Version (NKJV)
25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

K

kshine

Its funny how we know these things but yet we still do them. Thank u