Still Need Some Help

• Thread starter ChristianVolunteerGirl
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianVolunteerGirl

Hi There Everyone

I came on this site not only to connect with other Christians but to give other Christians a great way to show what we have learned from Christ - to help each other throughout our everyday life.

I recently entered into this volunteering story contest and the winner gets to go to Africa to volunteer for a week. I would love to have the chance to do this, however, to make it to the next round I have to get into the top ten. Alot of my volunteer work has actually been associated with the Catholic church I belong to or the Catholic college in my university that I also belong to. I know I can trust others on here to be genuinely good people just trying to help one another out. And I am sure whatever your opinion is, I will be able to learn something from you and hopefully, you from me. Here is the link if you are interested in supporting me in the contest (before tomorrow afternoon)http://www.redrosetea.ca/reachoutwit...8-45f5dcdc6ea7

It only takes two minutes and all you have to do is click vote for this story, enter your email, and wait for the confirmation email. If you have any questions about my volunteer work I would be happy to answer! Thank you so much everyone and I look forward to chatting after the contest!

God Bless,
Laurie-Ann

G

glenwood74

I voted for you. I hope you win.

C

ChristianVolunteerGirl

Thank you very very much glenwood74!!! You guys on here are rocking my night! Any vote completely supports me and inspires me to continue - so thanks agains from my heart!