Stopping Global Abortions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
You have not addressed it. You've been doing the Ravi Zacharias "word salad" technique.
It is absolutely clear.

The "word salad" is lame defense, pull out the scripture and study and offer a sound rebuttal, perhaps you cannot.

This is not about the miscarriage of a baby.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Praise the Lord! And thanks to Trump for getting people in place to make the right decision!!
Yes!

That's a great point.

To all those Christians that voted democrat, and somehow told themselves that "heh, Roe vs. Wade will never be overturned, so it doesn't matter if I vote Democrat", what are you thinking today?

Human babies will LIVE because people voted for Donald Trump and republicans. You CANNOT escape that fact. You can rationalize your vote all day long, but that fact doesn't change.

Please don't elect others that will reverse this great news.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Never in my lifetime did I believe this would happen. Praise God for the answer to prayer, and the lives that may be saved.

Remember this. The fight isn't over. Over half the states still condone this barbaric practice of murder of the innocent. It's still up to us to end it.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Either ALL life is a gift from God or it isn't...and if it isn't then what God do you worship?

Now that the target has been fragmented...it's going to be more difficult target to hit.

Because the majority of abortions were not as a means of birth control but instead as a means for aborting babies with birth defects....some as easily fixed as cleft palate. Sure the child isn't pleasant in appearance as a juvenile but once they hit maturity it can be fixed to the point of never knowing they ever had the condition.

So....I don't know what the future holds as homosexuality doesn't produce children.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
ZNP already proved that it was wrong. It doesn't say abortion.

Why not? If it's not a baby, just get rid of it. Do whatever you like. But if it is a baby...

Rape/incest/ medical are 4% of abortions. C. Everett Koop said "In thirty-five years of medicine I have never seen one case where abortion was necessary to save a mother's life." So that takes us down to 2%. In cases of rape and incest, it's not the babies fault. The baby can be given up for adoption. Why kill a child because of someone else's sin. Either way you have a 2% window. You think abortionists would agree with that?
If Everett Koop was a woman who had been raped or knew a girl who had been raped by relative(i.e. uncle, father) he would feel differently.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If Everett Koop was a woman who had been raped or knew a girl who had been raped by relative(i.e. uncle, father) he would feel differently.
If you were God you would be omniscient, but you aren't, so you aren't.

K

kaylagrl

You're judging, that's unbecoming. All kinds of women who have been raped and kept their child. 2% of abortions are from rape. That baby didn't rape the mother, that baby is a victim. It doesn't deserve to be murdered.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Wow your argument is getting weaker each time you post, I think you are actually working against yourself.