Stories of Evangelism: Sharing God's Word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NiceneCreed

This post is for those who wish to share personal testimonies and/or those who wish to share stories about those they have witnessed to.

Note: Please Be Respectful

B

Bryancampbell

Well there was a story about one of my pastors who went somewhere (don't remember where). And this guy, an evangelist/preacher was preaching in Spanish, but the pastor couldn't understand it and he turned to a man next to him, who wasn't a Christian, saying I don't understand spanish, and he saw the man crying saying I heard all of it in English, and he didn't know Spanish, and he went up to the preacher and gave his life to the Lord. My pastor still wonders about that.

B

Bryancampbell

Of course this isn't my story, I thought I would share lol