Strange Sounds ~ Planes Louder ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter J-Kay-2
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ok, Dcon...... Time to call paddy wagon....lol. Here is my theory regarding some things that
are happening. I do believe in the Earth plates terminology. I am in West Virginia. Rare to
feel feeling of ground shifting, but we have. One County several miles from us South in WV,
there was an Earthquake ( small ) felt and recorded. Rare indeed.

I believe sounds, Not the Boom... but I believe the sounds are more demonic in the atmosphere.
We have had so many auto accidents than ever. Some there have been no known reason for.
I am not making this a paranormal issue. Please know that because my testimony would tell
you I have been delivered of that interest. I just feel the birds that run into planes engines are
more frequent. Oh so many things going on I could keep going on.

I get very concerned at the enemy and his way of taking the lives of our young people.
I pray the Lord will please help the unbeliever open blind eyes and deaf ears to open.
I am not into all the 'paranormal' or conspiracy issues to the point I live on YouTube.
But on occasion if I am there I check out. Not sure if you watch Frances and Friends,
with panel, (Swaggart) ministry. I appreciate their program for learning as I am
pretty much a believer as they are. However there are times I do not agree with them.
Like a lady called in about the "Camps" being set up and getting ready for us who
will not take the mark, etc. They do not believe this is true. If you have watched
Jesse Ventura , you know he has shown the liners for bodies, etc. The buildings
with the barb wire around it. Okay, so this lady tells them about it and one of the
men said, 'No, those are for the military.' So who do we believe ? Seriously ?

JK2, if you want to find out about the changes in your environment, ground shifting, etc..research the HAARP Project. That stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. It is a real entity, based in Alaska. The government admits that its real, and they also admit that they use it!! Its a set of several hundred antennas, when pointed at the ground, can cause earthquakes and volcanos and such. When pointed at the sky, it can cause tornados and tsunamis and rainstorms with gigantic hailstones. Please check it out--its on youtube. :)
 
I am not afraid of demons or spiritual warfare. I have had enough experience
to recognize them when they are on a video or even posting threads. I will
not, however stay around where they are. I don't think the Holy Spirit is pleased
when one would find the 'screeching' of a demon coming from a video, be it in
word or song. Also, going to the Videos regarding the Illuminati most of the
teachings are tolerable.

When I speak of getting out of a situation I am stuck in, for example if I were
to click on Bob Larson, who casts out demons, I will NOT stay there. I do not
feel the Holy Spirit is pleased with anyone who would find it fascinating .. It
is evil.

I believe Jesus has given us power over spirit of fear. I believe He would not
have us ignorant of the fact people are using You Tube and Web sites to spread
evil. It is not wise to stay glued to the evil side of life. As you said, keeping our
eyes upon Jesus is where He would be most pleased with us.

JK2, if I'm not mistaken, and I could be so if I am I'm sorry, lol, but did'nt Jesus give US the power to cast out devils/demons in his name? Is'nt that what rebuking Satan is all about?