strange testimony...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flozzzy

when i was 6 i joined a new school, and there was a girl called Lois there who happened to have the same hairbands as me. the teacher decided lois shud look after me for a while, cos we seemed to have the same taste lolz, and we became reeeally close friends. one day i went to lois house to stay over night on a saturday, and on the sunday i discovered that she was goin to church, so i went with her. at her church we built a cardboard goliath to try and hit with tennis balls and knock over, so i decided i liked church and went evry sunday from then on. it was fun, but nvr meant anythin to me until i was about 12, when i burst out cryin for no reason at a youth group, and suddenly felt very close to Jesus. later tht yr i got baptised :D so basically, hairbands and cardboard giants lead me to God ^^

L

LoverofGod79

hahaha thats awesome! what a unique testimony :D

F

flozzzy

yep :D hehee