Strengthen my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

taraamezado

I am an Army wife and I have been married for about 7 months now. I feel like we have lost God in our relationship and in our home. We have 4 children and I know how important it is to have a strong Christian family who has faith in the Lord. My husband told me that he no longer wants to be married. I feel lost and confused. He knows that he has lost his faith and is struggling to get it back. I ask that you pray for him, me, and our family. He will deploy in Feb and I think that the stress is getting to him and tearing us apart.

Thank you in advance.

A

Avidan

Heavenly Father,

I lift up Tara's husband in prayer. Get his attention and draw him into Your heart. Don't let Satan have his way. Have mercy on Tara's husband and his family. Set Your angels round about them. Let them hate what you hate and love what you love. Give them Love above all. Let it overflow from their hearts for one another and the people that concern them. Be along all of their paths, let the ground that they walk on and the places they go be covered by Your mercy and love, guarded with Your protection. Make sure Your hand is in all of their goings on. Let them see the importance of capturing their thoughts according to Love. To not agree with evil about one another. Help them increase in the knowledge of Your Word and let them grow to the place of worshiping and praying together as a family. Call Tara's husband by name. Get his attention and show him his great need for You. In Jesus Name, Amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you, your husband and your children. May God lead you and guide in the correct steps to take. God bless

S

shekaniah

Jesus you know this family and where they are struggling...give them wisdom, knowledge, depth and insight...renew thier spirits and passion for
thier walk with You Lord. Pour out your perfect Love into thier every action. Give them the peace that surpasses human understanding...
In Jesus name amen

F

FatnWeak

Hi, It will only be thru your love that you will get to him and he will realize how patient you have been. This is how you can reflect God's love

1 Peter 3
Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to adorn themselves. They submitted themselves to their own husbands, like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her lord. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

And Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 I'm sure you know this one.

Stay Strong because there will be times when he will show like he does not care but whatever you do please stay strong for the Lord, do it for the Lord first.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your husband, you , your children and your marriage are in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Still praying...God bless

C

cowgirljen

Praying for you and your family.