Stroke

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 28, 2018
The dad of a friend of mine has had a severe stroke. The doctors fear he may loose his vision and the feeling in the left side of his body. I ask you all keep him in mind during your prayers. I have faith that the Lord Jesus Christ is able and willing to heal him.

Ann10

Oct 18, 2017
I will pray for strength for your friend's father and your friend. A sudden medical emergency is unexpected and upsetting.

M

Miri

I’m sorry to hear about this stroke. They are awful to see and experience.
Most healing and recovery takes place in the first 3-4 months but recovery
can continue with the help of physio up to a year later.

If it’s happened recently it’s too early to tell what the outcome will be.

For example I know someone who couldn’t move any part of her body,
couldn’t speak, swallow, move her head or sit up. They didn’t expect her
to live and when she did they said she would develope dementia.

Several months later. she mostly recovered apart from not getting
her speech back and her legs being too weak to walk. She could also
understand people, watch TV and play cards, dominoes, read the bible etc.
so mentally she was mostly recovered too.

Lord we all pray for this person, that the damage done will be healed.
We pray the doctors are wrong and that you will protect his eye sight.
Lord let those around him know that you are present and let them be amazed
and awed when they see your healing touch upon this person.

Lord use this as a testimony to you. We thank you that the doctors word is not
the final word.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come with this prayer for IsaiahX's friends dad, let him never loose his vision, let there be no more stroke. Please touch and healing him completely. Bless his medical treatment, give your peace strength, comfort and restore his good health. Lord please take care of him and bless him. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
The dad of a friend of mine has had a severe stroke. The doctors fear he may loose his vision and the feeling in the left side of his body. I ask you all keep him in mind during your prayers. I have faith that the Lord Jesus Christ is able and willing to heal him.
Father, guide this family, guide these doctors, and bring forth a witness in healing here.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal this man of his stroke. Restore the feeling in his arm, and fully restore his vision. Take away all symptoms of his stroke. In Jesus' name, amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s nice of you to seek prayer for your friend’s dad, and I’m sorry to hear about his health condition. I’m standing with you, asking for God’s healing, comfort and strength for a speedy recovery. Grace and peace to you and yours, IsaiahX.