Struggleing this week

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

angelpie

Jan 8, 2009
Hello I'm struggleing this week, to much Negatives around me this week & it's makes me Sad that my boyfriend is acting werid lately, sad that hes not getting mature about us. God help me Get threw theses rough days ahead & Give me your arms to heal me. God bless :(

L

LovingtheLord

There will be better days with the Lord on your side.

Hold on angela, meanwhile here is some verses for comfort.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Genesis 28:15
I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Exodus 33:14
The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all you ask and all that is the delight of Jesus's love to fill you.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
God has opened His arms unto us... He says come all who are heavy burdened and I will give you rest. No matter how much you go through in a particular day, you can always run into His arms for rest. God bless

S

shekaniah

Angelpie don't worry or be anxious, that will just drive your boyfriend away further. You need to change your behavior to change his. If he sees you as strong and in control, calm, gentle and loving. That should draw out the man God created him to be.

We are to have a gentle and quiet spirit full of inner beauty. This is what makes a man want to please his women.

A heart that is resting in the faithfulness of God is gentle and quiet; it is not stirred up with worry and anxiety. This gentle and quiet spirit is a calm, peaceful spirit. Compare this kind of spirit to a glassy lake, not turbulent or troubled, but hardly showing a ripple.
In contrast, the anxious spirit is like a stormy sea with whitecaps whipping along the shore.
Don't focus on the storm or turbulance of life; keep your eyes on Jesus.
This is like the Lord calming the troubled Sea of Galilee. Likewise, He can calm our troubled spirits when we look to Him.

Lord, help her be the women you want her to be. Help grow and cultivate that gentle and quiet spirit... that You desire for Angelpie to have... to show true beauty to the world...not the counterfeit beauty that the world has to offer that fades away.

1Peter 3:4
Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.

Phil 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.