Struggles at 27

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 24, 2018
Hey everyone. Little backing on myself; I'm 27 and not a newcomer to Christ. Throughout my life my family brought me up in the Church. Not on a consistent basis but morally the principles and guidelines were set. Off self will I managed to depart around the age of 17 sending my life in an undetermined turmoil chase of the money and women. Now at 27 my bottom has arissen. I was baptised this year on Easter and let me tell you. My demons most certainly have come to surface. This battle has led me to completely seclude myself from society. Realities set in and right now I'm fighting more than ever for this. My faith is strong and my understanding ultimately is winning. I ask that you please pray for my family and I's safety as I've left my old life and began my new journey. My past doesn't approve of this newcoming however. Any and all is greatly appreciate. I hope your all having a wonderfully blessed week!
-Joey

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Father God i pray for protection for joey and joey's family. Father in heaven protect this child of yours and his family from those dark forces from this world send them to the pit in the past and command them to never return and neve bother YOUR child again in the mighty name of JESUS! Amen!

God bless you and your family ❤

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Joey. It’s good of you to share with us about your old life and your new journey. It’s great to hear about your baptism and your desire to walk strongly with the Lord. Be assured I’m praying, asking God to work in a powerful way in your circumstances, sustain you with His comfort and strength at this time. May He surround your family with His grace and fill your hearts with His peace that surpasses all human understanding as you lean upon Him.

We can be confident He hears us just as David was: “In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, let you please bless. Let you be glorified in bornagain2018's life. In Jesus name, Amen!

danja

Nov 28, 2014
We are more than conquerors in Christ .Everyone has a battle to fight.I will pray for you .

Nov 26, 2012
Heavenly Father, I thank you for collecting Joey and returning him to Your family. Guide him in truth and strengthen him with Your Spirit, training him to be a warrior in Your Kingdom. May the light You increase in him be a beacon to other lost souls seeking their way back to You. Help him to understand that You have forgiven him and the flesh doesn’t make the the decisions, he does. Please Lord surround him with people who can relate to him and walk beside him during this transition. Bring him a mentor to teach Him properly the things of God. Heal his body and his mind and renew him daily. I ask You, thank You and praise You in Christ’s Name because these things You are already doing.

Feb 28, 2016
EPH. 6:11.
Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

JER. 1:19.
And they shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I Am with you, saith The LORD, to deliver you.

1TIM. 6:12.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto you are also called, and have professed
a good profession before many witnesses.

1JOHN 5:4.
For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the Victory that overcomes the world, even our Faith.

hugs and prayers Brother...

Aug 24, 2018
EPH. 6:11.
Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

JER. 1:19.
And they shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I Am with you, saith The LORD, to deliver you.

1TIM. 6:12.
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto you are also called, and have professed
a good profession before many witnesses.

1JOHN 5:4.
For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the Victory that overcomes the world, even our Faith.

hugs and prayers Brother...
Thank you! Grateful to be here. God bless!

Aug 24, 2018
Father God i pray for protection for joey and joey's family. Father in heaven protect this child of yours and his family from those dark forces from this world send them to the pit in the past and command them to never return and neve bother YOUR child again in the mighty name of JESUS! Amen!

God bless you and your family ❤
Amen! Thank you very much! Powerful!🙌

Sep 19, 2017
Bless you My friend, I have been through a number of these cycles repenting and falling, but over the years I have seen clearly that Jesus will always be faithful. Your faith is in strong and faithful hands and he will not let go of you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Bornagain2018. Let him/her grow in the lord, know thy intimate love and thy guidance. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
Hey everyone. Little backing on myself; I'm 27 and not a newcomer to Christ. Throughout my life my family brought me up in the Church. Not on a consistent basis but morally the principles and guidelines were set. Off self will I managed to depart around the age of 17 sending my life in an undetermined turmoil chase of the money and women. Now at 27 my bottom has arissen. I was baptised this year on Easter and let me tell you. My demons most certainly have come to surface. This battle has led me to completely seclude myself from society. Realities set in and right now I'm fighting more than ever for this. My faith is strong and my understanding ultimately is winning. I ask that you please pray for my family and I's safety as I've left my old life and began my new journey. My past doesn't approve of this newcoming however. Any and all is greatly appreciate. I hope your all having a wonderfully blessed week!
-Joey
I'm around, if I can be of any service!

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
-Joey
Joey, it’s nice to meet you. Your testimony sounds a lot like mine. I asked Jesus in my heart at a young age. And after falling away a couple of times GOD got my attention and I haven’t looked back. I know everyone always tell a person when they get saved how much peace and happiness they will have in their life now. The truth is that now is the time when satan really starts attacking. Following Jesus isn’t easy. The path is narrow. The real truth is the peace and happiness comes from knowing that the one in you has overcome the world. You don’t have to fight the battles. I have found that if I fill my mind and focus on GOD that there is no room for temptation. I truly pray for you and just don’t give up. Keep to your new journey and GOD bless you 😇