Struggling and need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 17, 2021
No no, don't try to console me with your weak attempts to anger us. You are nothing, NOTHING compared to the trolls I used to know.

Ah, how I miss them. You had to actually THINK to counter them. It was a challenge, a mental exercise I enjoyed as a moderator probably a bit too much.
ok

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
To clarify, when I say "White" I'm referring to the white race. Looking white dosen't make you white, having European/Aryan blood does.
So by this logic, if you are white then your children will be white regardless of who you procreate with because they will have your "white blood" in them.

In fact as an empirical study, if you look at the variation of skin tone among "blacks" in the US as opposed to what you see in sub Saharan Africa, you pretty much have to conclude that a lot of our blacks are actually partially white.

Maybe if we intelligently mix races and cultures, then we can keep the good from both sides and reduce the bad in both sides.
And genetic diversity greatly reduces the risk of all kinds of genetic problems being passed on to the next generation (that's why inbreeding is bad and part of why marrying close relatives isn't allowed). Sounds like there are plenty of good reasons to marry someone of another race if you want to. And the only reasons to be bothered by it are really skewed ideas that race determines psychological / mental characteristics (which just isn't true, there are plenty of intelligent non-white people who hold advanced degrees, invent stuff (like peanut butter), influence public opinion, etc) or else social pressure to be racist.

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
Look I think that you get Our faith wrong Christians are about love each other and becoming a family but you know the verse John 3:16
For God so loved(A) the world that he gave(B) his one and only Son,(C) that whoever believes(D) in him shall not perish but have eternal life.(E)
Because it’s who we are as Christ followers we give up his life to Save ours because he loves us and he hurts when we hurts because he loves us don’t wanna see us hurting in this
Life. I wanna say that we are all his children because he accepts all races but he don’t see us as we see your self’s and when he sees us he sees the blood that he paid for on the cross to save us from our sins.honey I don’t start fighting but I pray that you accept Jesus in your heart because so you have a better understanding who we are as Christians. Have a good day.

L

Live4Him

I'm approving this thread solely out of morbid curiosity to figure out whether you are a sincerely misguided youth or a troll.

Clearly from your post you have some reason to believe that interracial marriage is morally wrong. What is your biblical basis for this conviction?
I think that you have your answer by now.

It's beyond high time to put the trash by the curb.

L

Live4Him

@Oncefallen

Thanks.

The air around here is much more fresh now that the stench has been removed.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It was fun while it lasted. I get a perverse enjoyment from ridiculing the (lame, half-hearted) efforts of wannabe trolls these days. It's all I got now, since real trolls never come around any more.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Even Moses was married to a Cushite woman (whom some claim was Ethiopian) and was heavily criticized by his siblings because of it.
Yes, but Moses' wife saved his life, and her Dad gave him some good advice about dealing with the unruly Israelites. With a record like that, wouldn't you think that most everyone would be trying to find a Cushite bride? (And I thought Cush was Ethiopia?)

May 8, 2021
Yes, but Moses' wife saved his life, and her Dad gave him some good advice about dealing with the unruly Israelites. With a record like that, wouldn't you think that most everyone would be trying to find a Cushite bride? (And I thought Cush was Ethiopia?)
Are such assets, as were in Zipporah, enough to overcome racial difference? Miriam and Aaron disagreed, that is, prior to their punishment. I can assume they weren't the only ones. Could not Moses have benefitted from these assets without her hand in marriage?

Likewise, Jesus saved our lives, and He left us with more than just good advice. With a record like that, shouldn't everyone be following Him? Many say, can not they benefit from his wisdom, without becoming his bridegroom?

- They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart. Eph 4:18

In other words, some people cannot see past outward, worldly, foolish things. Since the days of Moses and before him, it has been this way. 🌼

Nov 12, 2020
I wasn't sure where else to go but here. I've been struggling a lot with this and I can't turn to my friends or family because they'd just make fun of me. Basically, the problem is I'm attracted to women of other races. Yes, I'm aware of race realism and I know all the ways we're different, but society's normalization and indoctrination of this behavior has gotten to me. Is there a way I can stop being attracted to women of other races, or at least have better self control so I never date/marry one?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Are such assets, as were in Zipporah, enough to overcome racial difference? Miriam and Aaron disagreed, that is, prior to their punishment. I can assume they weren't the only ones. Could not Moses have benefitted from these assets without her hand in marriage?
I doubt it. Zipporah saved Moses life by fulfilling the covenant of circumcison. Could she have done this if she wasn't married to him? I suppose so, but how would she know he was in danger and why, if she wasn't his wife? Even giving birth to his sons - no Godly way to do this without marriage.

Likewise, Jesus saved our lives, and He left us with more than just good advice. With a record like that, shouldn't everyone be following Him? Many say, can not they benefit from his wisdom, without becoming his bridegroom?
Yes. Especially when Jesus' advice is to believe in Him. :) So if they say He has good advice, kind of silly of them not to follow it.

- They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart. Eph 4:18
Yes. The Deuteronomy 10:16 command for dealing with hardness of heart is as valid today - "Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked."

In other words, some people cannot see past outward, worldly, foolish things. Since the days of Moses and before him, it has been this way. 🌼
So many examples of this. Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Even Moses was married to a Cushite woman (whom some claim was
Ethiopian) and was heavily criticized by his siblings because of it.
Hello Ms Kim :) I realize OP is banned and thread somewhat old, though this is my first time seeing it, probably because it was started less than 12 hours before I went in for my second surgery... any who, just wanting to comment on this part of what you said, because Aaron and Miriam were both rebuked by God for their criticism of Moses' choice of wife. Miriam especially was punished with leprosy, after which Aaron characterized what they had done as foolish sin. (As told in Numbers 12 :))

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Hello Ms Kim :) I realize OP is banned and thread somewhat old, though this is my first time seeing it, probably because it was started less than 12 hours before I went in for my second surgery... any who, just wanting to comment on this part of what you said, because Aaron and Miriam were both rebuked by God for their criticism of Moses' choice of wife. Miriam especially was punished with leprosy, after which Aaron characterized what they had done as foolish sin. (As told in Numbers 12 :))
But later, where the Israelites actually married unbelieving wives, they were commanded to put them away. So I don't think the fact that Moses' wife was a Cushite was an issue to God.

Nom

Jul 26, 2021
I just read this thread… I’m sorry you guys had to experience that.