Struggling

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
God never answers my prayers.... maybe he'll answer someone else. I'm so sick of living though. I'm just becoming more hopeless with every day. It's been a struggle for over 14 years. Bitterness and anger are now trying to take up residence in my heart next to resentment and regret. I hate myself so much. And God never answers my prayers even on issues of faith. I know I'm looking at everything through faulty eyes so I ask him to change me but he never does. Maybe my heart isn't right so I pray he'll change it... nothing. So maybe I don't have enough faith so pray for that. And when I'm so broken down all I want is a touch or a voice or something just to show he's still there. But no matter how hard I plead, nothing. I mean I've read other people stories but nothing like that ever happens. I feel so abandoned... like God is standing there watching rolling his eyes thinking "there are poor hungry kids living in mud huts and you're in you're comfy bed having a pity party... good riddance". I realize what I feel and what is is two different things but still...

My one hope is that I know Jesus is waiting for me at the end... climb into his arms and fall asleep as he wipes all the tears from my eyes... Just wish I didn't have to wait so long to get there.

Please pray God will rescue me... and that doesn't mean to just "exist" another day. I want to live or not at all. Floating through life does not count and I'd rather be dead.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for bringing him in to your glorious light, and putting him on solid ground and for giving him purpose, all for your glory,
InJjesus name amen

N

NMsmile

acesneverwin I will pray on your behalf.

S

shekaniah

Jesus surround him in your perfect love that drives out fear. Give Acesneverwin the peace that surpasses understanding. May your spirit of Joy Lord,
be his strength. In Jesus name Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus daily for all you ask and need in the faith, hope and love you seek.

God bless.
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Bro, God has good plans for you, maybe He is not answering the prayers for a good reason. I advise you to just surrender to His will every new day and spend more time reading the Bible and worshipping Him. I'll pray for you. God bless

acesneverwin

Jun 8, 2011
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails"
Proverbs 19:21

Just something for me to remember...

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Question, if god were talking to you, how could you even hear him through all your bitterness anger and resentment? I truly am curious, I'm not trying to imply anything or provoke you, I really am just wondering.

Are you expecting to hear an audible voice?

Have you talked to anyone in person about this? If not I suggest you do so. I've been where your at, so I know how it is to be so desperate for something that just never happens.
I hope you don't mind my suggestion here.
What helped me was I actually talked to someone and aired everything out, and asked her to pray with me and for me. The devil wants to keep us all closed up, he doesn't want us sharing, because there are power in words there is power in two Christians coming together and praying, he know this, so he wants us to stay all shut up and depressed.

God has not abandoned you..you have not been forgotten.

GOD_IS_LOVE

Mar 16, 2009
God wants us to live by faith, not by sight. Blessed are those who believe. Stop looking for evidence, stop looking at your heart. Read His word, believe it and look at Him by faith. Trust in what He says and don't expect to "feel", because feelings can be very misleading, and the Bible says the heart is full of wickedness. God wants to give us a new life through His Spirit, and that life comes by believing His word. You may read Ephesians 5:11-17. God bless you!

C

camragirl73

Just know you are not the only one all i can say is in his time and yes we are tested and yes he wants to see how we will deal

But one things for sure your not alone he is with you

P

priestessblue

Have you ever tried counseling or a support group - do you know you are beautiful - YOU ARE

G

Genny

Dear God,

When I think back on how You touched my life, how You saved me, how You grabbed me and how You delivered me! It makes me to stop and take note of this plea from Your child.

Your child that You formed, who You knew before birth, whose name is engraved on the palm of Your hand and whose very number of the hair You know. Lord when I remember how You opened the "Red Sea" for me, it makes me to stop for a moment to ask You to please remove the anger and bitterness from Your child!

Let Your word dwell richly in his heart and allow him to see You. I pray for healing in Jesus name, I plead for deliverance in Jesus name. I know that You are the God of all flesh, there is nothing to hard for You. Lord I know that you want him to get to know You and You promise if we draw near to You , You indeed draws near to us.

Please cover him with Your precious blood and save him. Let You Holy Spirit comfort him and bring him to his very own damascus experience in Jesus name. Thank You for hearing our prayers, please show him great and mighty things that he do not know of, while we who have seen Your hand calls on You, in Jesus name.

May Your glory be seen and may he touch You in nature or by toughing the hand of an old person or abused/abandon child. Let compassion for others flood him, like a rushing river and love be like the ocean in his heart.

Lord thank You for Your grace and mercy and forgiveness in Jesus name! For thine is the kingdom, the glory and the power forever and ever, Amen!

N

nyla

i feel sad that you are going threw what your going threw my heart go out to you i pray in jesus name that your problems will be some thing in your passthat you will get threw and then latter see some one threw god bless you