Struggling

• Thread starter anxietysuffererish
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anxietysuffererish

Hey guys! Good thing to know is that God has really took off my bondage of my really bad anxiety issues, for it to be a real mininum! I'm feeling more confident day and day on + I've been getting some help with it. :) Uh, the whole struggling topic is because my mom has been having trouble with the financial issues. Our car is eh, but she constanly has to pay for gas. I go to a private, Christian school, so already you know it's a high payment. She also has to pay rent, and her job always pays her late. She's been getting stressed out with her symptoms of numbing-tingling feeling in her cavs, and I'm really scared for all I know. My grandfather has been getting sick, and all of it is very high to crumble on. It's even sometimes she has to ask my grandpa to see if she could use his food stamps card. I really feel that we will just fall down and be homeless. It's just terrible. Thanks for reading, God loves & blesses you.

J

Jesusismyrock

*Praying*
God bless you

Oct 12, 2013
Hey guys! Good thing to know is that God has really took off my bondage of my really bad anxiety issues, for it to be a real mininum! I'm feeling more confident day and day on + I've been getting some help with it. :) Uh, the whole struggling topic is because my mom has been having trouble with the financial issues. Our car is eh, but she constanly has to pay for gas. I go to a private, Christian school, so already you know it's a high payment. She also has to pay rent, and her job always pays her late. She's been getting stressed out with her symptoms of numbing-tingling feeling in her cavs, and I'm really scared for all I know. My grandfather has been getting sick, and all of it is very high to crumble on. It's even sometimes she has to ask my grandpa to see if she could use his food stamps card. I really feel that we will just fall down and be homeless. It's just terrible. Thanks for reading, God loves & blesses you.
You are a great kid to care about your family problems. Very unusual. In a few years you might be able to help them somehow .they will work things out somehow. Have they applied for welfare? it's okay until she gets on her feet.
Take care, you are a nice kid.

PS in the meantime get out and have fun with your friends. It will help you relax.

Last edited:
A

anxietysuffererish

She hasn't applied for welfare, and I don't think she wants to. Thanks anyways. God blesses & He loves.

A

Ariel82

Matthew 6
[h=3][/h][SUP]25 [/SUP]“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? [SUP]26 [/SUP]Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? [SUP]27 [/SUP]Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
[SUP]28 [/SUP]“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; [SUP]29 [/SUP]and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [SUP]30 [/SUP]Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

[SUP]31 [/SUP]“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ [SUP]32 [/SUP]For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. [SUP]33 [/SUP]But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. [SUP]34 [/SUP]Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Oct 12, 2013
Matthew 6
[SUP]25 [/SUP]“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? [SUP]26 [/SUP]Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? [SUP]27 [/SUP]Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
[SUP]28 [/SUP]“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; [SUP]29 [/SUP]and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. [SUP]30 [/SUP]Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

[SUP]31 [/SUP]“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ [SUP]32 [/SUP]For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. [SUP]33 [/SUP]But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. [SUP]34 [/SUP]Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Easy for you to say.

A

Ariel82

Easy for you to say.
??? because you know my life so well ??

Do you know what its like to be 8 years old and have to come home from school and run to the spare room with your brothers and barracade the door so that your drunken father won't grab one of them and try to beat them to death?

Or watch your mom be taken to the hospital with broken ribs?

Yes it is easy for me to say "Seek first the Kingdom of God and God will take care of the rest",

but it took a lifetime of God's love to believe in His Truth.

Especially when the term "father" did not evoke love but shear terror.

A

anxietysuffererish

Thank you! I shall mention these verses to my mother. Thanks again! God loves & He blesses.